CrossFire Europe Help section, infractioned because of "close, ban, delete or request

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Europe Help section, infractioned because of "close, ban, delete or request
Original thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/581-crossf...ml#post8065461

Unaware at the time, I requested closure of a thread and also mentioned the minions of the section (CrossFire) despite being against the rules. I saw a help thread which has been repeated many times. I told the OP to use the search function and linked back to a previous thread which has been solved. I gave a list of possible solutions to their problem and soon after the thread was close with an infractrion towards me.

This is a plea towards my infraction and it will not happen again, I was simply under the influence that you were allowed to request closure if the problem has already been solved before but looking at the rules now, I will report the user instead of blatantly requesting for closure.

Other than that, I hope you have a nice day/evening. It's nice to know that the forums is actively monitored (but not that I already knew that) ;-)
It's great that you're apologizing, but why are you disputing the infraction if you know it was the wrong thing to do? @TaBz3

If you didn't know that rule wasn't allowed at that time, that's unfortunate. It's not really an excuse though. Rule threads are stickied after all.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
It's great that you're apologizing, but why are you disputing the infraction if you know it was the wrong thing to do? @TaBz3

If you didn't know that rule wasn't allowed at that time, that's unfortunate. It's not really an excuse though. Rule threads are stickied after all.

I did not genuinely know at the time. I was under the impression that I was allowed to request closure of the thread if it was previously discussed before but after being infractioned I realised what I did wrong. I admit to requesting closure but you really can't blame me for something that I previously did not acknowledge. I hope you take that into account and accept my deepest apologies if I have caused any inconvenience.
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
I did not genuinely know at the time. I was under the impression that I was allowed to request closure of the thread if it was previously discussed before but after being infractioned I realised what I did wrong. I admit to requesting closure but you really can't blame me for something that I previously did not acknowledge. I hope you take that into account and accept my deepest apologies if I have caused any inconvenience.[/FONT]
*ahem* http://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...nce-rules.html
Quote Originally Posted by TaBz3 View Post
I did not genuinely know at the time. I was under the impression that I was allowed to request closure of the thread if it was previously discussed before but after being infractioned I realised what I did wrong. I admit to requesting closure but you really can't blame me for something that I previously did not acknowledge. I hope you take that into account and accept my deepest apologies if I have caused any inconvenience.[/FONT]
Like said above. Well... It's not our fault that you didn't know. It's technically your fault you didn't know at that time. You (as a member) should have read the rules. They're stickied after all... So there's no excuse.

Take the infraction as a reminder to be careful and look at the rules more often.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?