Can someone Join the server Minecraftserver.com And force OP them self's. And do /Cat list and send me the cord of one of the cata's? Or take a screen shot of it and post it or send them to me i would be eternally greatful
This is not possible, because Force OPing yourself is NOT possible.
Originally Posted by Smaug
This is not possible, because Force OPing yourself is NOT possible.
Hah, not entirely true
How do you think we got OP in this server? We didn't ask for it, and only the owner could give it.. But why would he give a random person op when his friends only have admin status? Well, I guess you should learn how to code ^.^
Originally Posted by coop1510
Hah, not entirely true
How do you think we got OP in this server? We didn't ask for it, and only the owner could give it.. But why would he give a random person op when his friends only have admin status? Well, I guess you should learn how to code ^.^
Clearly, you are an idiot.
Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an incredible and worthless piece of shit.
Originally Posted by Smaug
Clearly, you are an idiot.
Congratulations, you just made yourself look like an incredible and worthless piece of shit.
How am I an idiot? and also I wasn't in the video at all.. I just gave them my force op and they made the video, I wasn't home at the time to help them.
just find noob server and give fake plugin and that all to get op
Force OPs are not possible, coop. Either the server owner is an idiot or you guys set it all up.