Warrock Dosent Work

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock Dosent Work
when i load warrock....

press logon

put id and pass in...

press connect

nothing

it acts as if i havent pressed it

so i press again and again..

it dosent crash.. just dosent do anythin..

i reinstalled all programs which affect it...

i reinstalled wr

but nothing ... help please
uhh
this can be your network problem.try to make new acc,try later again,yust dont play warrock lol
did that didnt work

its been 3 days
Congrats, I think you have been Banned
If he was banned, he would be told, I think.

Try logging in at warrock.net

If you aren't banned, let it sit there for up to two minutes... when they check your Hardware ID junk, they do it at login, so login has been slower since last update.
Quote Originally Posted by Stefanlg14 View Post
Congrats, I think you have been Banned
banned by pb = unregistered user error when trying to login :\
im not banned.....

and it never gets past the button press...

i will go login wr tho
I had that problem too
I reinstalled windows, and now it works
Quote Originally Posted by Twisted_scream View Post
when i load warrock....

press logon

put id and pass in...

press connect

nothing

it acts as if i havent pressed it

so i press again and again..

it dosent crash.. just dosent do anythin..

i reinstalled all programs which affect it...

i reinstalled wr

but nothing ... help please
What you are experiencing is lag, I have the same issue apparently. You have to wait a minute or two, takes me like 10 seconds but its hella annoying waiting.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us