Red face[Project] WPE pro

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Project] WPE pro
Hi
I had a little experience with WPE pro from wow And now I want to try out if this tool is as useful here as in wow.

First of all I figured out that : I equipped the same weapon both to primary slot and to backpack, but i was unable to equip it to any other slots - i guess tehre is a server side check.
Then I wanted to buy 0 amount of weapon (intstead of 1 cuz 0 is free) but its work different :
  • If you buy S1silencer for example 1 day has teh ID 9C but if you buy it for 7days it has different id 9D so I wasnt able to modify the days that I'm buying for = no 0 day buying

I wasnt able to buy stuff which costs more than my gp neither those for which i dont have enough rank...
What I did: Changed the S1 silencer to PISTOL SUPPLY CASE
What happened: I get the sielencer for 1 day for 2500GP... Then I relogged and my 2500gp and s1silencer gone but i got the pistol so it was only visual.
The question is: Did anyone trying WPE pro to hack CA? And if so did he succes?
Other: Does anyone have any ideas how to hack CA with WPE pro?



btw Wpe pro is a hacking tool : >>MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking<<
Combat-Arms_142.JPGattachment deleted · 115 downloads before removal
Windows Packet Editor?

Lol. Well, I'm sure there are SOME people who have tried using it. I haven't seen any threads about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah me either, but something can probably be done with it

you should post it here so i can mess with it
That's a very interesting question....
I think it could be used for something...possibly?
*UPLOADED*

I equipped the same weppon to priary slot and backpack thats all i could do :S
Quote Originally Posted by Jhonny23 View Post
I equipped the same weppon to priary slot and backpack thats all i could do :S
Did it have any effect on anything?
Nothing interesting. Its useful if you run out of your primary just get the same from backpackslot. Like u having 2x pp19 but you have only 1.
Not too bad I guess.
Becomes useful. Instead of having to get the weapon extension or picking someone else's up.
Yeah can this actually be used...?
Very stupid. Packet editing is much against the law. Your editing people's information from their servers to your own liking. It can be done, but nexon surely blocked it out. No, WPE pro will not work. You'd have to find a bypass, look at maplestory in '06. PE all over, next year, none. I would suggest not doing it now, do it where a time hacking becomes nearly impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by Carter11515 View Post
Very stupid. Packet editing is much against the law. Your editing people's information from their servers to your own liking. It can be done, but nexon surely blocked it out. No, WPE pro will not work. You'd have to find a bypass, look at maplestory in '06. PE all over, next year, none. I would suggest not doing it now, do it where a time hacking becomes nearly impossible.
You aren't editing packets coming from the server to your client, you're editing packets you send from your client to the server. It isn't against the law.
i don't still get it , i know how to capture packets , but i just couldnt send them back =/ any help?..

OrX
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us