RotMG Web engine

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Web engine
( Old thread was deleted, I failed )

I made this website engine for RotMG private servers, It comes with a very basic layout ( anyone interested in helping to make a new one PM ).

  • News system ( also add news in the game menu ).
  • Login system ( with server accounts ).
  • Top fame / Top credits / Lastest deaths.
  • More features to come !.
  • To access admin panel account must have admin = 1 (MySQL)


Installation its quite easy and short

  • Config the config/config.php file
  • Add table.sql into your database


Screens









Scans :

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/2...is/1368277601/
RotMGWeb.rar - Jotti's malware scan
RotMGWeb_mpgh.net.rar517 KB · 111 downloads Scanning…
lol collecting free "thanks"s
Currently working on forum page.
Forum sig generator would be cool, loads name fame/credits char/textures if you want
Quote Originally Posted by liquidgalaxy View Post
Forum sig generator would be cool, loads name fame/credits char/textures if you want
Alvaritos gave me permission to REPO his project and work on some of it, I could try that. Yet again, I never tried making that sort of thing, only read on it.
Quote Originally Posted by SacredWaste View Post
Alvaritos gave me permission to REPO his project and work on some of it, I could try that. Yet again, I never tried making that sort of thing, only read on it.
What do you mean with "REPO"? It's not a verb I think.
I already did the signature thing but I need to improve the cache image system ( forum will be continued on later versions ) since I need to add some other things first.
Added some extra pages into github repo that will come in next release ( some sort of server wiki for monsters / items )
Function reads the db/data/ dir and get the xml info



approved..
Awesome new features will be adding this.
Forum almost finished . . . maybe adding fame shops or something like that , who knows
Also working on a item editor accesible from admin panel ( just .xml file not the swf one )

Searching for someone that can help to get all monster.png files since rotmg wiki does not use same name structure for all files..

Each monster has it own page !

Just a small update:
Added online count ( you need some source edit or wait till new trapped release )
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?