QuestionSurround sound

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Surround sound
Hello all,

I recently got a new laptop, everything is good apart from the keyboard and sound.

Fixing the keyboard would be too much of a hassle but I was wondering if anything can be done about the sound. To be frank it's pretty horrible

I wear headphones, here's the difference; in my previous laptop I could hear footsteps and I would know which side the noise is coming from (left or right), same with Ghost Mode (breath).

But although this new one comes with 'SRS Premium Sound HD' I can't even tell which direction the noise is coming from that's how bad it is!

I think there is only 1 sound channel that's why so does anyone know or use any good software which separates the sound into 2 channels OR any other method I could solve this problem such as installing new sound drivers or something. (ideally the software is the best solution)

Thanks for your help
If there's only 1 Sound Channel you wont get any better sound quality...
Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
Hello all,

I recently got a new laptop, everything is good apart from the keyboard and sound.

Fixing the keyboard would be too much of a hassle but I was wondering if anything can be done about the sound. To be frank it's pretty horrible

I wear headphones, here's the difference; in my previous laptop I could hear footsteps and I would know which side the noise is coming from (left or right), same with Ghost Mode (breath).

But although this new one comes with 'SRS Premium Sound HD' I can't even tell which direction the noise is coming from that's how bad it is!

I think there is only 1 sound channel that's why so does anyone know or use any good software which separates the sound into 2 channels OR any other method I could solve this problem such as installing new sound drivers or something. (ideally the software is the best solution)

Thanks for your help
buy an 7.1 surrond headphone like thoose logitech g930 or whatever headphones
Quote Originally Posted by Saq View Post
Yh like I said it's not the headphones I think the output volume was only outputting 1 channel of sound that's why.

I found some software though gonna try it on my new laptop in a bit but it's made the sound much better on the normal one.


removed
Remove that link, or you get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post


Remove that link, or you get banned.
I don't believe that link represent an advertisement or anything against MPGH. There's a difference between a link which is not related to MPGH domains whatsoever, and a link which has something that can constitute a threat to MPGH in any way. For example if I post a link redirecting to a crossfire hack download link, it's considered advertising against MPGH and therefore I get banned. But if I post a link redirecting to CF NA download link, since it doesn't show any kind of advertising or acting against MPGH, I won't be banned.
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


I don't believe that link represent an advertisement or anything against MPGH. There's a difference between a link which is not related to MPGH domains whatsoever, and a link which has something that can constitute a threat to MPGH in any way. For example if I post a link redirecting to a crossfire hack download link, it's considered advertising against MPGH and therefore I get banned. But if I post a link redirecting to CF NA download link, since it doesn't show any kind of advertising or acting against MPGH, I won't be banned.
make your post shorter everytime xD even thougth i know u dont want a post ban again but u make all your post a essay....

back to subject yea u r rigth but i also think that its says no outside links........ idk
Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
make your post shorter everytime xD even thougth i know u dont want a post ban again but u make all your post a essay....

back to subject yea u r rigth but i also think that its says no outside links........ idk
outside links which affect mpgh. . . posting a link to some headphones won't harm mpgh . . .

Btw post bans have nothing to do with my way of writing. post bans are some fucked up MPGH tradition to give people props for their posts count in a somewhat congratulating way. It isn't any related with my long posts whatsoever. I write a lot cuz I don't know how to express everything I want to say in a sentence. I don't see either how that post of mine is an essay. . it's probably from my font that makes it seem that way. will change it asap if that makes you cry. . .
Quote Originally Posted by CorssaKov View Post


outside links which affect mpgh. . . posting a link to some headphones won't harm mpgh . . .

Btw post bans have nothing to do with my way of writing. post bans are some fucked up MPGH tradition to give people props for their posts count in a somewhat congratulating way. It isn't any related with my long posts whatsoever. I write a lot cuz I don't know how to express everything I want to say in a sentence. I don't see either how that post of mine is an essay. . it's probably from my font that makes it seem that way. will change it asap if that makes you cry. . .
1# i mean torrent link but nvm
Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
1# i mean torrent link but nvm
it's the same. . . torrent links don't harm mpgh ffs.
I do belive you can get banned if u post outside link
Yh well all I'm saying is that it's a legit torrent, I don't own the torrent, it's just there incase anyone else is having a similar problem or they just want to enhance their sound.

If it's breaking MPGH rules then I don't have any problem in removing it, doesn't cause me any harm lol
Dint think outside torrenta are allowed. Regardless not even cf related.
/closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us