Miniclip 8 ball pool hack

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Miniclip 8 ball pool hack
I heard of this hack for 8 ball pool where it makes the enemy screen freeze and they have to reload to fix the frozen screen and relaoding results in losing coins someone froze my screen a few weeks ago and i want to know where i can get this hack or how i can freeze their screen.
lol isnt that hacking into the server ?


i guess its not possible , then again i could be wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by ANguyennnn View Post
I heard of this hack for 8 ball pool where it makes the enemy screen freeze and they have to reload to fix the frozen screen and relaoding results in losing coins someone froze my screen a few weeks ago and i want to know where i can get this hack or how i can freeze their screen.
I've never heard of such hack .. but didn't you think it was just some minor bugs or some issue with your PC or Internet .. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post


I've never heard of such hack .. but didn't you think it was just some minor bugs or some issue with your PC or Internet .. ?
I don't think so they have that hack with omgpops 8 ball pool and theres some videos of people getting freeze hacked too you can look it up on youtube.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox_x View Post
lol isnt that hacking into the server ?


i guess its not possible , then again i could be wrong.
I don't think so they have that hack with omgpops 8 ball pool and theres some videos of people getting freeze hacked too you can look it up on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by ANguyennnn View Post
I heard of this hack for 8 ball pool where it makes the enemy screen freeze and they have to reload to fix the frozen screen and relaoding results in losing coins someone froze my screen a few weeks ago and i want to know where i can get this hack or how i can freeze their screen.
you probably had problems with internet or adobe flash player , do not think there what you want sry for my english
theres a hack like that speed hack in cheat engine you set it in 0.00001
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us