QuestionPlease post bots for zlight

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Please post bots for zlight
I'm working on ZeroLight v2 right now and I'm starting the whole thing from scratch, I'ma try to avoid to use previous sources but I will refer to them when ever I need help. I'm going to be more original with this release so it'll be much more unique than any other trainer out there.
If you wouldn't mind, please post some bots that you would like to see and the quests that go with them. It's not like I'm lazy, I honestly don't really farm... at all.

Here's a pre-build preview:
Can u ad an swf loder becaus i realy like the swf loader in dark mystic, it gives me idea hw my armor look lyk on me

also teh sell al drops bcos i like to get money (i stuck on 2 million)
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
If you wouldn't mind, please post some bots that you would like to see and the quests that go with them. It's not like I'm lazy, I honestly don't really farm... at all.
Doomwood Rep
Dark Spirit Orbs
Alchemy Regents
Chronospan Rep
Arcangrove Rep
Etherstorm Rep
Blood Titan Tokens
Dwarfhold Rep
Good Rep
Evil Rep
Horc Rep
Lycan Rep
Vampire Rep
Pirates
Mana Golem

That's all I can think of at the moment, you could just open a trainer with auto bots like Le Bot to get suggestions.
Also do anther gold bt bcos teh lich ravage bot is no longer workng. tanks
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?