HelpMap infection - such a hack exist?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Map infection - such a hack exist?
I've seen/been infected before with infects that essentially let you do just about anything you could with normal hacks - spawn stuff, TP, etc. Can one be infected such that they can see items on the map - tents, vehicles, players, etc?
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
I've seen/been infected before with infects that essentially let you do just about anything you could with normal hacks - spawn stuff, TP, etc. Can one be infected such that they can see items on the map - tents, vehicles, players, etc?
It's called ESP. Yes, you can do that. Player/Vehicle ESP is actually one of the more basic "hacks".
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
It's called ESP. Yes, you can do that. Player/Vehicle ESP is actually one of the more basic "hacks".
Ah yes, thanks. I have had ESP before but generally that only shows you players within 1000 yards of you, right? Is there something that will put it on your map, showing where the players are? Looking for something that also shows tents.

Thanks for the reply though.

I am trying to learn that "Radar" hack being discussed right now but it requires me transfering my Java skills (I know, useless right?) to C#. Looking for something in the meantime.
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
Ah yes, thanks. I have had ESP before but generally that only shows you players within 1000 yards of you, right? Is there something that will put it on your map, showing where the players are? Looking for something that also shows tents.

Thanks for the reply though.

I am trying to learn that "Radar" hack being discussed right now but it requires me transfering my Java skills (I know, useless right?) to C#. Looking for something in the meantime.
Player ESP scripts are what will bring them up on the map and in game. Vehicle ESP scripts include all vehicles and tents. They're generally in a majority of the menus that get released but to give other people ESP, you need a working Remote Execution.

As far using RPM hacks goes, pretty sure I heard that BE has begun obfuscating a lot of their code to prevent people from doing it. Also, you'd need to bypass the external process scans to use it anyway...Which even I had to be reminded of.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Player ESP scripts are what will bring them up on the map and in game. Vehicle ESP scripts include all vehicles and tents. They're generally in a majority of the menus that get released but to give other people ESP, you need a working Remote Execution.

As far using RPM hacks goes, pretty sure I heard that BE has begun obfuscating a lot of their code to prevent people from doing it. Also, you'd need to bypass the external process scans to use it anyway...Which even I had to be reminded of.
Ah, very good information, thanks. I never do any hacking myself preferring to pay the professionals, but I was looking into something more "passive" that could be fun. I didn't know that BE did any sort of external scans. Seems a bit more intrusive than I thought.

Alright, thanks for great information.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us