Black Ops 2 Teams/Clans

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops 2 Teams/Clans
I am so tired of playing with noobs who literally don't do anything. I try playing domination and nobody captures the flags and I keep dying because it's hard to capture them by myself. I was just wondering, are there any domination or any game mode clans or teams? I just want to play in a lobby with people who are actually going to play the objective. I am 1.47 K/D
Quote Originally Posted by Ruskival365 View Post
I am so tired of playing with noobs who literally don't do anything. I try playing domination and nobody captures the flags and I keep dying because it's hard to capture them by myself. I was just wondering, are there any domination or any game mode clans or teams? I just want to play in a lobby with people who are actually going to play the objective. I am 1.47 K/D
go play S&d,the objective is forced.
Quote Originally Posted by Ruskival365 View Post
I am so tired of playing with noobs who literally don't do anything. I try playing domination and nobody captures the flags and I keep dying because it's hard to capture them by myself. I was just wondering, are there any domination or any game mode clans or teams? I just want to play in a lobby with people who are actually going to play the objective. I am 1.47 K/D
Are u from America?
Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
Are u from America?
Yea I am from USA
Quote Originally Posted by Ruskival365 View Post
Yea I am from USA
Too bad I was looking for someone to party up but I'm from Europe so bad ping..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?