WTTBuying a AVA acc

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Buying a AVA acc
Hello MPGH,

im looking for a ava good acc with Python and Alligator and Mosin i will offer a good price
or i will give my acc.

add me on skype: Dor.mitnik
some MM or some ADMIN i req a ip check.
Accept me at skype weird guy he live in australia said and in skype israel FTW
Dont Trade Buy from this guy his a scammer hes from israel and trying to scamm u i was going first and he cancel call and went to change pw and after he fail it he say me scammer cuz im changed PW he dont have money this Fking KID need to be banned
and you banned... and im scammer i have photos that you stole my acc but didnt change email idiot scammer
you are scammer man -_-
stfu got any proof im scammer i got proof that ur
I know that you attempted to scam me 'with a fake account' and you 'promised on Allah' that you'd give me the real account if I'd have given mine. I can provide screenshots, so don't bullshit me.
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
I know that you attempted to scam me 'with a fake account' and you 'promised on Allah' that you'd give me the real account if I'd have given mine. I can provide screenshots, so don't bullshit me.
i am confused- who tried to scam u ? the thread starter?
Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
i am confused- who tried to scam u ? the thread starter?
Yes, just be sure to use OMM with him.
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
I know that you attempted to scam me 'with a fake account' and you 'promised on Allah' that you'd give me the real account if I'd have given mine. I can provide screenshots, so don't bullshit me.
ahahahah.. he promised in allah? LOOL hes Jew from israel how can he promise on allah .. see.. hes scammer for 100% ahahah
Quote Originally Posted by Latsplay View Post
ahahahah.. he promised in allah? LOOL hes Jew from israel how can he promise on allah .. see.. hes scammer for 100% ahahah
Whatever it was, I'm not even sure. Don't quote me on that.
Quote Originally Posted by Latsplay View Post
ahahahah.. he promised in allah? LOOL hes Jew from israel how can he promise on allah .. see.. hes scammer for 100% ahahah
not sure he is jew! i am from Israel and I am not jew!! 20% of citizen in Israel are Arabs
no i mean the other guy is a lier.. also he tried to scamm me with fake acc so.. i agree with you that hes a scammer
im not, and who want to trade acc with me i will use MMO if you want
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?