GUI Designer

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
GUI Designer
Long story short I'm redoing my designer...

http://i.imgur.com/32vJXDi.png

What it does-
Allows me to design a GUI inside of the application and click "generate" to create a binary that stores all the information to the GUI that my framework loads at runtime
Can be encrypted with the toggle box
Opinions?
Anything I should add?
32vJXDi.png43 KB · 120 downloads
Looks quite nice.
I like how you've done runtime instead of scantime but overall that does look quite nice and useful for some users.
Looks nice
Nice layout. I'm creating something similar to this to help with the redundancy. Will probably post it once it's done.
When can you upload this? I really need this

Regards, Rene
If you are going for a full designer/editor I'd say add stuff like:
- Toolbox with all controls, similar to Visual Studio's
- Property grid to easily edit the selected control.
- Snap-to grid to easily align objects.
- Snap-to controls, to align controls similar to how Visual Studio does for C# / WPF.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
If you are going for a full designer/editor I'd say add stuff like:
- Toolbox with all controls, similar to Visual Studio's
- Property grid to easily edit the selected control.
- Snap-to grid to easily align objects.
- Snap-to controls, to align controls similar to how Visual Studio does for C# / WPF.
Thanks for your input
& wow never seen you outside of GD, nice to see you again, atom0s.

I've been thinking of integrating it with Visual Studio itself.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Thanks for your input
& wow never seen you outside of GD, nice to see you again, atom0s.

I've been thinking of integrating it with Visual Studio itself.
No prob, and mostly looking for more active communities that aren't full of trolls / trash posts to be part of. :P
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
No prob, and mostly looking for more active communities that aren't full of trolls / trash posts to be part of. :P
I think you came to the wrong place then xD lol
p.s I'm gonna send you a pm, mind looking at it once you get it?
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
I think you came to the wrong place then xD lol
p.s I'm gonna send you a pm, mind looking at it once you get it?
Sure, not a problem.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Sure, not a problem.
Wasn't able to PM at the time ( didn't have 10 posts ) so I sent you an email, hope you don't mind.
Regards,
Pyro
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Wasn't able to PM at the time ( didn't have 10 posts ) so I sent you an email, hope you don't mind.
Regards,
Pyro
No worries, I can't respond to your pm anyway, not enough posts. (Need 15 to even respond lol..)
Nice, also i was going to make something like that
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?