PostMinecraft Nodus Installer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Nodus Installer
Thread taken down by myself.

Because I am a skid who trys to keylog people. Seriously! I am such a raging homosexual that I would try to keylog people! I also sent an email to my mother telling her about all of this and am probably going to get into troubel!

In all seriousness, this kid was trying to keylog you guys. I got access to his account because his email and pass were in the keylogger's code, and here we are.
Installing nodus is so easy I don't see how this is useful at all.


Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post
Approved! Clean!
And correct me if i'm wrong but threads need TWO virus scans and this one only has one.
Code:
- No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Installing nodus is so easy I don't see how this is useful at all.



And correct me if i'm wrong but threads need TWO virus scans and this one only has one.
Code:
- No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
This and, a Nodus Installer?
And he only scanned the .exe file i think u must scan the whole .zip file becouse in the zip can still be viruses. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Installing nodus is so easy I don't see how this is useful at all.



And correct me if i'm wrong but threads need TWO virus scans and this one only has one.
Code:
- No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)


---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

No you need too diffrent virus scans (Diffrent sites like Joti And virustotal).
Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalJade View Post
Some people may have trouble installing nodus.
also, it has 48 virus scans. look at virus total.
Yes. Nodus.
Honestly, this was just to practice more coding, but it's
actually useful, so i uploaded it
Quote Originally Posted by LittleMo View Post
And he only scanned the .exe file i think u must scan the whole .zip file becouse in the zip can still be viruses. :/

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

No you need too diffrent virus scans (Diffrent sites like Joti And virustotal).
I know. But I scanned with Jotti myself. So I approved.
kk ok too short
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I know. But I scanned with Jotti myself. So I approved.
Some people may have trouble installing nodus.
also, it has 48 virus scans. look at virus total.
Yes. Nodus.
Honestly, this was just to practice more coding, but it's
actually useful, so i uploaded it
Thanks for sharing !
I'm glad someone's happy about it XD

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Hello. This is the guy who took ChemicalJade's password from the keylogger in the file he uploaded here. He is scum and not to be trusted. The reason he took it down is because of his email and password being in the file.
Trouble,Trouble,Trouble!,
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us