Panorama Planet

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Panorama Planet
I made this 'Panorama Planet' of my home city in Photoshop just now. Pretty stoked how it turned out. It is my first one and I tend to make some better ones with higher res photos etc.



What do you think?
​Wow, that's actually pretty cool.
Lies. Try again.
Wow, that's actually pretty cool.
Wow, that's actually pretty cool.
Wow, that's actually pretty cool.
​What the fuck is with these responses? Seriously, dafak.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
​What the fuck is with these responses? Seriously, dafak.
Blame @Alessandro10
So now we know where you live
"Tāmaki Makaurau"
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
So now we know where you live
"Tāmaki Makaurau"
wat?
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


wat?
Google says you live in "Tāmaki Makaurau" :|
Ever heard of "reverse image search"?
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
Google says you live in "Tāmaki Makaurau" :|
Ever heard of "reverse image search"?
I live in Auckland. Idk what all this "Tāmaki Makaurau" crap is
Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post


I live in Auckland. Idk what all this "Tāmaki Makaurau" crap is
Neither do i .. ask google :P
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
Neither do i .. ask google :P
Google is retarded
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us