Php Website Help
Helli Guys!
I want to create a website that has login and register and.for every user...they have coins (just facebook but its not what I want I just want the login with credits feature...)
I think I would use Php because I want it to access from my mysql database. But I dont know how to start...
Deep explanation example:
Example, I'm selling or giving stuffs for free so members who are registered has an ability to add credits in able to get or purchased those stuff. They can get credits by: (1)activating theyre email as they register or by following steps etc. (2)they will purchase or donate
So anyone please help me...either give me resource link or help me what to search to google
I'm doing this for nothing but learning. Im start learning php and I know the basics. I thinked for a huge project and by doing this, im learning by doing
(this is what I do while learning c++ and c#)
All answers would be appreciated!
I want to create a website that has login and register and.for every user...they have coins (just facebook but its not what I want I just want the login with credits feature...)
I think I would use Php because I want it to access from my mysql database. But I dont know how to start...
Deep explanation example:
Example, I'm selling or giving stuffs for free so members who are registered has an ability to add credits in able to get or purchased those stuff. They can get credits by: (1)activating theyre email as they register or by following steps etc. (2)they will purchase or donate
So anyone please help me...either give me resource link or help me what to search to google
I'm doing this for nothing but learning. Im start learning php and I know the basics. I thinked for a huge project and by doing this, im learning by doing
(this is what I do while learning c++ and c#)All answers would be appreciated!

