WTSSelling PAX Jax, Championship Riven, PAX Sivir and Riot Singed code!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling PAX Jax, Championship Riven, PAX Sivir and Riot Singed code!
Hello!

I am selling PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, Championship Riven and Riot Squad Singed.

For more information contact me via my Skype:
david.rumoulin
Do not buy from this guy, he does not goes first nor wants to use a middleman.
He is trying to scam, it's obvious.


Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Do not buy from this guy, he does not goes first nor wants to use a middleman.
He is trying to scam, it's obvious.


Thanks for warning =)
Just sucks since i was thinking about buying the riot squad singed :/
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
Thanks for warning =)
Just sucks since i was thinking about buying the riot squad singed :/
No problem, I can't report him cause he dind't scammed anyone yet.
But mods are with an eye on him.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


No problem, I can't report him cause he dind't scammed anyone yet.
But mods are with an eye on him.
Just because I didint want to use your shitty and shady middlemans, nor use MSN, you report me?
Too bad you can't report me because I haven't scammed anyone. You know why? Because i'm not a scammer.
Got plenty of vouchers of previous buyers on Skype if you want em.

Stop being so butthurt because I wouldn't trade with you.
Quote Originally Posted by davidzruo View Post
Just because I didint want to use your shitty and shady middlemans, nor use MSN, you report me?
Too bad you can't report me because I haven't scammed anyone. You know why? Because i'm not a scammer.
Got plenty of vouchers of previous buyers on Skype if you want em.

Stop being so butthurt because I wouldn't trade with you.
You have 15 posts and I could say I have a million vouches on skype but do you really think it is safe for the buyer?
Quote Originally Posted by davidzruo View Post
Just because I didint want to use your shitty and shady middlemans, nor use MSN, you report me?
Too bad you can't report me because I haven't scammed anyone. You know why? Because i'm not a scammer.
Got plenty of vouchers of previous buyers on Skype if you want em.

Stop being so butthurt because I wouldn't trade with you.
Dind't you read what ravallo said? If you don't middlemans you have no right to trade here.
I dind't wanted to use "my" middlemans, I even would let you choose one.
Vouches from skype? lol I can get millions of friends saying I'm legit, show some prood leecher boy.

I aint butthurt, I just know a scammer when I see one, you.
Make new threads, go ahead, I'll be here again.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Dind't you read what ravallo said? If you don't middlemans you have no right to trade here.
I dind't wanted to use "my" middlemans, I even would let you choose one.
Vouches from skype? lol I can get millions of friends saying I'm legit, show some prood leecher boy.

I aint butthurt, I just know a scammer when I see one, you.
Make new threads, go ahead, I'll be here again.
I'll make a new thread soon, and i'll state i'll use a OOM there, but I still wont trade with you
Quote Originally Posted by davidzruo View Post
I'll make a new thread soon, and i'll state i'll use a OOM there, but I still wont trade with you
I don't care mate, if you say you will use OMM and you really use it, I won't "bomb" it.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?