Thread: God existence

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

God existence

Let's keep this thread nice and clean , no rages or flaming , just discuss aight ?
    Here is some questions I do think about them daily .

-> To religious people especially Muslims since there is a few religious Christians here : If god existed why did he create us ? If your answer was to test us then did Allah say that he knows everything ? Like he knows what would happen in the future etc. ?

-> People who doesn't believe : God doesn't exist , how do you explain that we are living and where did we came from ? Big bang theory ?

Want to see you guys discussing this
    @Ethereal @Empire @Lehsyrus @-Lame @RedSpot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    -> To religious people especially Muslims since there is a few religious Christians here : If god existed why did he create us ? If your answer was to test us then did Allah say that he knows everything ? Like he knows what would happen in the future etc. ?
    Because of temptation factor, and resistance. If we can't resist the temptation then we fail, but if we resist the temptation, we are absolute winners.

If we religious people can't prove God existence visually or physically.

Then I'm gonna prove Satan does exists which will lead to the existence of God.

I'm gonna work on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    God didn't create us, have you seen any proof of god - I know I haven't.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Spaghetti Master (05-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It's impossible for a non believer to prove the nonexistence of god :| It would be like if I were to ask you to prove that the table that isn't in-front of you is infect not in-front of you.. instead, Can you prove the existence of god? I see that @-Lame is working on it and im fairly interested in the outcome of his effort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I'll give you my stance as an Agnostic Atheist.
    If you're not sure what that is, basically I don't believe in the existence of any deities because their existence has yet to be proven to me.
    I was a Christian once, but too many things within the books just didn't make sense to me.
    Not only Scientifically but the overall logic of a lot of the literature presented.
    With new technological advances there is so many things we can study and transition a theory into fact.
    Unfortunately for theists God is not one of them. I have no reason to believe in God if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it's existence.

As far as where did we come from, I honestly couldn't tell you.
    No one can at this point because it's still in a theory state and we can only work with what we have so far.
    That may or may not change in the future, I would like to believe it will with scientific advancement.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jutro View Post
    It's impossible for a non believer to prove the nonexistence of god :|
    It is impossible for a believer to prove it's existence as well. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-25-2013 at 11:06 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well I'll give you my stance as an Agnostic Atheist.
    If you're not sure what that is, basically I don't believe in the existence of any deities because their existence has yet to be proven to me.
    I was a Christian once, but too many things within the books just didn't make sense to me.
    Not only Scientifically but the overall logic of a lot of the literature presented.
    With new technological advances there is so many things we can study and transition a theory into fact.
    Unfortunately for theists God is not one of them. I have no reason to believe in God if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it's existence.

As far as where did we come from, I honestly couldn't tell you.
    No one can at this point because it's still in a theory state and we can only work with what we have so far.
    That may or may not change in the future, I would like to believe it will with scientific advancement.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I guess not :P But my real intention was to bold the fact that a non-existing object cannot be proven as an existing object. However, for a believer, The object is existing to start with..

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    God exist because he has sent Prophets who had miracles and signs to deliver one simple message, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Muhammad and many others...
    and that message was simply to believe that there is one only god that we must worship and obey.

and without sending these Prophets we would have probably never heard or thought about our creator.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-25-2013),brendoo (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    God exist because he has sent Prophets who had miracles and signs to deliver one simple message, Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Muhammad and many others...
    and that message was simply to believe that there is one only god that we must worship and obey.

and without sending these Prophets we would have probably never heard or thought about our creator.
    yup i agree

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well, Cold doesn't exist then... you can't see it nor touch it
    But you can feel it, same thing goes with god, you can feel that there is someone who is way bigger than anyone and stronger than anyone who created us all.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AS-Molaar (05-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well, Cold doesn't exist then... you can't see it nor touch it
    But you can feel it, same thing goes with god, you can feel that there is someone who is way bigger than anyone and stronger than anyone who created us all.
    There is a scientific explanation for where cold comes from.
    No I don't feel anything. Theists may think they do and I believe it's all psychological.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

There is a scientific explanation for where cold comes from.
    No I don't feel anything. Theists may think they do and I believe it's all psychological.
    I know you don't feel anything -.-
    but others do duh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I know you don't feel anything -.-
    but others do duh
    Look how you worded it again. Duh.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Look how you worded it again. Duh.
    no big deal

If you know where the dukes of hazard was shot, im to the right of it.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You just need to have complete faith in what you believe. I have never seen God or touched him, but i have felt him.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avaleria For This Useful Post:

Frought (05-26-2013),ImMalkah (07-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If the existence of God is not proven, it is therefore false until proven otherwise.
    ----------------------

Unfortunately God is not a "feeling", no matter how people want to argue this, religion is CLEARLY definitive in their answer on what God said, did, and wants us to do. There is no god "feeling" that dictates religious rules and practices, its written in stone.
    -----------------

I don't doubt that a being powerful enough to be called a "god" exist, however it being the religions of humanity's "god" is highly unlikely/false.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast