Thumbs up★ GhostCompiler ★ Easy to use CodeDom-Compiler ★ With Debugging ★

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
★ GhostCompiler ★ Easy to use CodeDom-Compiler ★ With Debugging ★
Yeah guys so here is the Re-Release...
Changes:
Removed external Link
Fixed a bug
Something else only some people might find




Credits:
Coding - Syphox
Posting - Syphox
NetSeal-Theme - Aeonhack

VirusScans:
VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

Download:


GhostCompiler_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 89 downloads 2/46 malicious
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
//Approved
Thanks and sorry about the link again
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
Thanks and sorry about the link again
No worries, didn't think people would really decompile your project, as it's just a quick google and you can make your own
(But nice nevertheless!)

And as it was dead, I didn't see it as a big risk. But when they made it a 'problem'. Well, then It was just better to 'remove' it
-Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Its buggy
Where did you find a bug? I will take care about that!
Quote Originally Posted by ~Syphox View Post
Where did you find a bug? I will take care about that!
I can't expand or do anything
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
I can't expand or do anything
Checked the code, everything should work fine!
~Syphox
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us