Fix My Project...
Hi guys can you please help me on my project.
I am learning how to make login form with registe that will remember the pass and login but I have some problems.
I didn't put the code because I don't know which part has error!!!
If you please can download my project fix it and give it to me.
Thank You! @dnj$nda94manbdw
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1369597477/ⓘ
hELP!.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
I am learning how to make login form with registe that will remember the pass and login but I have some problems.
I didn't put the code because I don't know which part has error!!!
If you please can download my project fix it and give it to me.

Thank You! @dnj$nda94manbdw
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1369597477/ⓘ
hELP!.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
REGISTER CODE:
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If My.Computer.FileSystem.DirectoryExists(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\") Then
Else
MkDir(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\")
If My.Computer.FileSystem.DirectoryExists(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox1.Text) Then
MsgBox("error - account already exist")
Else
MkDir(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox1.Text)
MessageBox.Show("Your ACC has beed made")
Dim a As New System****.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox1.Text + "\Username.txt")
a.WriteLine(TextBox1.Text)
a.Close()
Dim b As New System****.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox2.Text + "\Password.txt")
b.WriteLine(TextBox2.Text)
b.Close()
End If
End If
Code:
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Try
Dim checkUsername As String
Dim CheckPassword As String
Dim a As New System****.StreamReader(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox1.Text + "\Username.txt")
checkUsername = a.ReadLine()
a.Close()
Dim b As New System****.StreamReader(Application.StartupPath & "\Accounts\" + TextBox1.Text + "\Password.txt")
CheckPassword = b.ReadLine()
b.Close()
If TextBox1.Text = checkUsername.ToString Then
If TextBox2.Text = CheckPassword.ToString Then
MsgBox("welcome to the system - " + checkUsername.ToString)
Else
MsgBox("error - password incorrect")
End If
Else
MsgBox("error acccount dose not exist")
End If
Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox("error - " + ex.Message)
End Try
End Sub




