CrossFire Working Injector's COde !

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Working Injector's COde !
I Need an Injector Code !!
I'm Not New in Making injeCtOrs !
I Made 30+ Injectors, I Stopped in the SkOols and I'm Back Here again !

So Can anyone Send it to Me In PM !

or Skype Name : SteveDOTroseik (replace DOT with ".")

You will Get Credits On My Injectors !

It Should Be a VB CODE !!
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post
I Made 30+ Injectors, I Stopped in the SkOols and I'm Back Here again !
So why do you need codes if you already "created" injectors
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


So why do you need codes if you already "created" injectors
Because The Code I Use Doesn't Injects !
and It is The Same Code I was using Last Summer !
Quote Originally Posted by steveroseik View Post
Because The Code I Use Doesn't Injects !
and It is The Same Code I was using Last Summer !
its your system then
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


its your system then
Yeah It Might be soo...
Now I'm using 64Bit and last summer it was 3Bit
Anywayss, Thank YOOUU

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

/Request SOLVED !
/msgtooshort
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us