Injector code

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Injector code
Please thank/rep me if I've help you.
Injector Code By Contribution.txt6 KB · 144 downloads Scanning…
Nice share i guess, will check it out once its approved.
Approved, just source code.
Thankgod its approved here, i was waiting for its approval on Crossfire scetion.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
Thankgod its approved here, i was waiting for its approval on Crossfire scetion.
What you gonna do with it? it's old.
Quote Originally Posted by The Conjurer View Post
What you gonna do with it? it's old.
I thought it is NEW code, but its a old code i have this code from a while.
What you gonna do with it? it's old.
Ah, so I'm going to assume that the code is detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Ah, so I'm going to assume that the code is detected.
Most likely, nobody will just release the new/stealth injection codes here.
Quote Originally Posted by xBear Grylls View Post
Most likely, nobody will just release the new/stealth injection codes here.
Yeah, it's detected. This is one of the old codes from late 2011, i compared it with my old script injector, nearly identical :'(
"detected" lol
Did you code it by yourself?
Quote Originally Posted by Julma Henri View Post
Did you code it by yourself?
Given that half the code is unused, unneeded, and this is the same injection method that has been used for YEARS now, I'm going with no.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Given that half the code is unused, unneeded, and this is the same injection method that has been used for YEARS now, I'm going with no.
Yea and he didn't even give a credit.
this code isnt even c + p ready theres errors in code, easy to fix tho
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?