WinkSquid Killing Machine !

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Squid Killing Machine !
So i made this one a few months aggo and i thought i would share it with you all !!

Hope u enjoy !!
useless...
Quote Originally Posted by toutyy View Post
useless...
Pftt, ink collection.
If i ever want to waste time i will build this... I mean ink collection ftw and all but.... It was fun to watch at least!
I fucking hate squids.
I'll personally pursue them under the water just to tear them a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
I fucking hate squids.
I'll personally pursue them under the water just to tear them a new one.
if you hate squids you would love this anime Suisei no Gargantia its about killing squids
Quote Originally Posted by lilbishehed View Post
if you hate squids you would love this anime Suisei no Gargantia its about killing squids
I don't like anime either.
With the exception of Elfen Lied and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
well done in it
Cool , its awesome , i will make it :P ty for idea
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?