WTSCode Bundle

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Code Bundle
Selling a code bundle. 3 $5 Amazon Gift Cards, 1 Month Live Gold X-box Membership, and a 400 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360 code.

Worth about $28

Prices:

3 $5 Amazon GC's = $15
1 Month Live X-box Membership = $8
400 Microsoft points of Xbox 360 = $5

Looking for an offer of $15+ .. Bids/Offers?
Bump. Still selling this Gift Card Code Bundle..
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Bump. Still selling this Gift Card Code Bundle..
You want a Terarria steam account for a 1 month live?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


You want a Terarria steam account for a 1 month live?
Nah, I'm fine. If you want I'll sell you the $8 card for $5..
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
Nah, I'm fine. If you want I'll sell you the $8 card for $5..
I actually don't have any money, hence I'm trading
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


I actually don't have any money, hence I'm trading
Oh well, no thanks then. I don't like trading xD
Bump, still selling..
I'll give you $9 PP for the Amazons only.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
I'll give you $9 PP for the Amazons only.
If you can do $10 then it's a guaranteed deal, I'll even go first.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
If you can do $10 then it's a guaranteed deal, I'll even go first.
Alright. Add me on Skype. I'm rugerty100.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Alright. Add me on Skype. I'm rugerty100.
Added, I'll be on tommorow around 3 PM PST.
still selling that xbox code? add me on skype: d0hn
Quote Originally Posted by d0hn View Post
still selling that xbox code? add me on skype: d0hn
Added, I'm on right now and I will be on probably until 10:30 PM PST , latest is 11:30 PM PST.

EDIT: Your skype name didn't work, multiple d0hn's show up, add my skype:

precisiongaming

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Sold the 3 $5 cards, still have the Xbox Live code and the Microsoft Points Code.
Bump, still selling the Xbox live code and the 400 MSP.
Sold the Xbox live code. Still selling the 400 Microsoft Points code!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?