WTB$40 UGC for Good account

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
$40 UGC for Good account
Hey there, im just looking for a great account that will give me as much as possible for $40 worth of UGC, I will have the money exactly one week from now, so put up some offers!
No Paypal, Idk how to get money into it. Also I will go first with trusted people.
Quote Originally Posted by iAngelOrtiz View Post
No Paypal, Idk how to get money into it. Also I will go first with trusted people.
add: l123456.llll
Quote Originally Posted by GeequY View Post
add: l123456.llll
You don't seem trustable :/
Quote Originally Posted by iAngelOrtiz View Post
You don't seem trustable :/
because of the skype name? xD
No, because of low number of posts and you just joined 4 days ago.
Quote Originally Posted by iAngelOrtiz View Post
No, because of low number of posts and you just joined 4 days ago.
Be sure to use OMM and don't sleaze of with: "Oh whatever, I think that he's nice and I want my account fast"
It's get scammed or not get scammed.
Yea that's what i'm doing from now on, don't want to lose hard earned money
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post


Be sure to use OMM and don't sleaze of with: "Oh whatever, I think that he's nice and I want my account fast"
It's get scammed or not get scammed.
Quote Originally Posted by iAngelOrtiz View Post
Yea that's what i'm doing from now on, don't want to lose hard earned money
want acc with FG42 and s&w ?
Sounds good, but wait 1 week until payday, you will take $40 UGC right?
Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
want acc with FG42 and s&w ?


---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
want acc with FG42 and s&w ?
But also what other weapons does it have?
Quote Originally Posted by xlN1ghtMarelx View Post
want acc with FG42 and s&w ?
Eyyy let me buy that or trade you.
Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
Eyyy let me buy that or trade you.
well come online skype .
Okay I found a way to get Paypal money so Paypal now available next week
Quote Originally Posted by iAngelOrtiz View Post
Okay I found a way to get Paypal money so Paypal now available next week
If you have paypal you want to trade with me i have a good acc on sale cheap acc
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?