Dage Next Week?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Dage Next Week?
Heyo Guys, I have ehard eveywhere that dage is the next featured artist and i havnet heard it form any of the crreators of the games, and i jsut want you guys to confirm he is next. If SO i can't wait, it will be so awesome!!!!!!
Cool. Will use shop loader to open it before anyone else does.
Quote Originally Posted by potatomaniac View Post
Cool. Will use shop loader to open it before anyone else does.
Yeh Bro, I used Shoo Loader when the Nulgath Artist Shop was taking it's time to get released.
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
Yeh Bro, I used Shoo Loader when the Nulgath Artist Shop was taking it's time to get released.
Wait, so like, you got the AC items in that shop for free? You didn't get a ban or anything?
Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post


Wait, so like, you got the AC items in that shop for free? You didn't get a ban or anything?
No No, I meant to say that i only opened it XD, didnt buy anything!
And what was the sole purpose for this ? O.o
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
No No, I meant to say that i only opened it XD, didnt buy anything!
Oh x_x... well, anyone got the id for the next shop?
Try not to make it so obvious. Just play it safe. AE has people monitoring this site and might purposely set up an unreleased shop as bait to lure in cheaters and ban them.

Yes, and I did hear from many sources the artist shop will feature Dage next Tuesday.
Quote Originally Posted by DWL View Post
Try not to make it so obvious. Just play it safe. AE has people monitoring this site and might purposely set up an unreleased shop as bait to lure in cheaters and ban them.

Yes, and I did hear from many sources the artist shop will feature Dage next Tuesday.
So true, bro, i am scared now. XD
Try not to make it so obvious. Just play it safe.


Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us