Well...so long

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Well...so long
I think I can count this as my quitting from CF. Anyone wanna have a zp giveaway or 2? This game hasn't brought me anything but pain and suffering so I'm done with it and all those associated with it.

There WILL be a $25 karmakoin giveaway. Was suppose to go to Veronika, but Idk anymore...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
. Anyone wanna have a zp giveaway or 2?
Sorry, are we having the giveaway?


NO, I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO.

(⌐■_■)╦̵̵̿╤──

You'll have to kill me first.

But.. I hope you enjoyed your time on CF, no matter how crappy it was... Now I have no one to stalk, besides Cataclypse or someone in my clan >_<
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post


NO, I REFUSE TO LET YOU GO.

(⌐■_■)╦̵̵̿╤──

You'll have to kill me first.

But.. I hope you enjoyed your time on CF, no matter how crappy it was... Now I have no one to stalk, besides Cataclypse or someone in my clan >_<
Well I started playing League of Legends about a year ago, and the ranked team has gotten pretty serious, that I have to step up my game and practice more. They wanna win money. I mean like...League has HUGE ASS prizes in tourneys unlike CF. and it gets super intense.


---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
never got to participate in any of your tourneys always wanted to but never had the chance... you are a very nice person and i respect you for that.



ps. Can i have your account
Keepin it. Always come back. Last time it just took me a year to get my shit straight.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Well I started playing League of Legends about a year ago, and the ranked team has gotten pretty serious, that I have to step up my game and practice more. They wanna win money. I mean like...League has HUGE ASS prizes in tourneys unlike CF. and it gets super intense.


---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------



Keepin it. Always come back. Last time it just took me a year to get my shit straight.
xD had to ask. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Well I started playing League of Legends about a year ago, and the ranked team has gotten pretty serious, that I have to step up my game and practice more. They wanna win money. I mean like...League has HUGE ASS prizes in tourneys unlike CF. and it gets super intense.


---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------



Keepin it. Always come back. Last time it just took me a year to get my shit straight.
Bad News + Is League Of Legends A Good Game ? What About Giving me a youtube link of it gameplay ? thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think I can count this as my quitting from CF. Anyone wanna have a zp giveaway or 2? This game hasn't brought me anything but pain and suffering so I'm done with it and all those associated with it.
never got to participate in any of your tourneys always wanted to but never had the chance... you are a very nice person and i respect you for that.



ps. Can i have your account
@Bernard
No please.
I never even got to kill you, and yeah i understand. The game is pretty shit, I've quit like twice now.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
@Bernard
No please.
I never even got to kill you, and yeah i understand. The game is pretty shit, I've quit like twice now.
This is like my second time quitting, but I ain't fully quitting just have tons of life problems that I have to take care of.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


This is like my second time quitting, but I ain't fully quitting just have tons of life problems that I have to take care of.
Fair enough <3
If you're account needs care during you're away period, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=693136
Congrats you've escaped hell
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Congrats you've escaped hell
actually though, Ive quit too many times and come back...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think I can count this as my quitting from CF. Anyone wanna have a zp giveaway or 2? This game hasn't brought me anything but pain and suffering so I'm done with it and all those associated with it.
Bye vice.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I think I can count this as my quitting from CF. Anyone wanna have a zp giveaway or 2? This game hasn't brought me anything but pain and suffering so I'm done with it and all those associated with it.
I need this giveaway so bad and much please this isn't begging it is good to say please and please viceversa I need so much
Gimme 20k ZP and you can quit everything
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?