WTBQuar Gear/Modular Backpack perm

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Quar Gear/Modular Backpack perm
So, basically what I'm looking for are the following:

GEAR:

Recon Vest

Cyclops Bandana, Any 7% speed gear perm, or Shapka perm

10% Sprint Stamina 3% speed headgear. Such as Patriot Masks.

Perm Mutagen(Highly Optional, talk to me if you have this.

Modular Backpack

Weapons

Tracker Knife

G18 Carbon (So 2lt 5 and above)





Looking for under 30k NX. Middleman will be arranged if possible, although I highly recommend one. Haven't gotten trust yet in these forums
Quote Originally Posted by pinoyako79 View Post
So, basically what I'm looking for are the following:

GEAR:

Recon Vest

Cyclops Bandana, Any 7% speed gear perm, or Shapka perm

10% Sprint Stamina 3% speed headgear. Such as Patriot Masks.

Perm Mutagen

Modular Backpack

Weapons

Tracker Knife

G18 Cobra (So 2lt 5 and above)





Looking for under 30k NX. Middleman will be arranged if possible, although I highly recommend one. Haven't gotten trust yet in these forums
G18 Cobra is NX standard.

G18 Carbon is GP standard at 2nd lt 5.




I doubt you'll find a perm mutagen for under $30, considering they're more rare than perm SOPMODs\Camo CQB\TRSEs.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
G18 Cobra is NX standard.

G18 Carbon is GP standard at 2nd lt 5.




I doubt you'll find a perm mutagen for under $30, considering they're more rare than perm SOPMODs\Camo CQB\TRSEs.
Oh, thanks for clearing it up xD

Well, I guess I won't be able to find a deal like earlier's ever again. I have never had any luck in the virtual world
Quote Originally Posted by pinoyako79 View Post
Oh, thanks for clearing it up xD

Well, I guess I won't be able to find a deal like earlier's ever again. I have never had any luck in the virtual world
I know that pain, friend!

Good luck, I'm sure there's something for ya out here.
Hey paralyze Jr. you look like a person who knows how much acc go for, so could you tell me how much would a maj 1 with 2 perm mutagen + 9 nx perms should sell for? Much appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
I know that pain, friend!

Good luck, I'm sure there's something for ya out here.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
I know that pain, friend!

Good luck, I'm sure there's something for ya out here.
Thanks, I'll do some editing, the mutagen can wait xD
Thank you very much for making my sig, best person on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
G18 Cobra is NX standard.

G18 Carbon is GP standard at 2nd lt 5.




I doubt you'll find a perm mutagen for under $30, considering they're more rare than perm SOPMODs\Camo CQB\TRSEs.
We could work something out, What is your skype username?
i have a ltc with perm recon cyclops like 50 days no face gear but it has mzp perm usp tact se perm lots of pistols and has lots of perms im quiting ca so if u want tell me. and it has 1.5 mill gp
Quote Originally Posted by Twixsterzz View Post
i have a ltc with perm recon cyclops like 50 days no face gear but it has mzp perm usp tact se perm lots of pistols and has lots of perms im quiting ca so if u want tell me. and it has 1.5 mill gp
For under 30? Lol it's my budget atm xD
Quote Originally Posted by Twixsterzz View Post
i have a ltc with perm recon cyclops like 50 days no face gear but it has mzp perm usp tact se perm lots of pistols and has lots of perms im quiting ca so if u want tell me. and it has 1.5 mill gp
I like how you're buying accounts when you say you're quitting CA.
Quote Originally Posted by Taeyeon View Post
I like how you're buying accounts when you say you're quitting CA.
ummmm this is a buying thread and im selling to him? wtf. all my buying posts are older before i made the desicion to quit yesterday,
pm me ur skype we can talk.
I have a maj with perm elite 4th, striker mutagen, k5sd camo, cqb camo not sure how much people are willing to pay for this though .-.
1LT1 92%
Perm Recon
Perm Cyclops
Perm Utility Backpack

Inbox me if interested. It's an alternate account if you're scared of being scammed.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us