CoolInfinity Gold Hack 2013 Lizandra_Patch

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Infinity Gold Hack 2013 Lizandra_Patch
I hope that somebody create a hack that give 9999999 Gold in 1 min game
Quote Originally Posted by diogo32232 View Post
I hope that somebody create a hack that give 9999999 Gold in 1 min game
1 Word impossible!
Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
1 Word impossible!
Nothing is impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
Nothing is impossible.
................... If its possible we all can quit LoL. I do hope it remains impossible to make.
Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
................... If its possible we all can quit LoL. I do hope it remains impossible to make.
It's possible. Nothing is impossible.
First it was like, hacks on LoL don't exist.
Then Masteries CE exploit came up, Ryze 1 hit kill, Drophack to dodge defeats, gold hack.
The bad thing is that they are getting patched way too fast.
I also would like LoL to be clean, I dislike hacks in such a game.
Quote Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
It's possible. Nothing is impossible.
First it was like, hacks on LoL don't exist.
Then Masteries CE exploit came up, Ryze 1 hit kill, Drophack to dodge defeats, gold hack.
The bad thing is that they are getting patched way too fast.
I also would like LoL to be clean, I dislike hacks in such a game.
It used to be possible, Im really happy that Riot patched it asap.
Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
It used to be possible, Im really happy that Riot patched it asap.
Yeah but never say it's impossible.
There are always coders which could remake a hack with the same functions
Quote Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
It used to be possible, Im really happy that Riot patched it asap.
You can be surprised what you can do if you edit packets
Quote Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
Yeah but never say it's impossible.
There are always coders which could remake a hack with the same functions
Well I do hope they don't.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?