M1A1 Win!

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
M1A1 Win!
Yes, I'm dedicated enough to do s.u.r.v.e.y.s for all those damn crates, shut up >_<




I saw u wining it Btw Gz
Nice win.
WTF? Did you win that in 1 crate? You have so much luck freaking luck! Thats the second gun I've seen you win early off of ser.veys. Anyways how long does it take you to do them without a bot?
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
@Lightseer
Do you like the gun?
It's a beast. It also helps me headshot

Quote Originally Posted by Vtrinh93 View Post
WTF? Did you win that in 1 crate? You have so much luck freaking luck! Thats the second gun I've seen you win early off of ser.veys. Anyways how long does it take you to do them without a bot?
I wish it was 1 crate >_< 20 crates. And I don't want my account banned, so I do each sur.vey. Approx. 15 min for 500 zp. Just 500, 700+ don't register or require info, and fake info can get my acc banned....
congratzzzz
why spend all the crates on this shitty weapon ? .. what did u do with the remaining 50
Quote Originally Posted by shefoalaao View Post
why spend all the crates on this shitty weapon ? .. what did u do with the remaining 50
Spun them, got 150k gp, bought guns from item shop, saving last 63k for good stuff later :3

And it's not shitty! It's excellent for headshot practice!
Grats , pwn dem noobs.
Congrats, I was thinking about trying to spin for it but I wasn't sure if it was a good gun or not
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us