Please help!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Please help!
I have 748 RP and I need 2 RP for the TPA skin. I don't know what to do, considering I can't get a RP card by tomorrow
Do 1 lvl 10 referral.
Quote Originally Posted by Jmcviray View Post
Do 1 lvl 10 referral.
Do I refer myself?

Edit : I would need 10 referrals
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
I have 748 RP and I need 2 RP for the TPA skin. I don't know what to do, considering I can't get a RP card by tomorrow
draw a picture and subit it to support they will give u 10
Quote Originally Posted by Chuma2 View Post
draw a picture and subit it to support they will give u 10
I just did
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us