Minecraft PM Giveaway #4

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft PM Giveaway #4
Well this will be the fourth PM giveaway i will be doing

Same as Before.

Requirements
Above 50 Posts
Joined NOT this month

Post Format
Skype:
Number Between 1-50:
Why you want it:
Did you click thanks/rep?:

People who do not meet the requirements will be ignored.

PLEASE THANK FOR MORE GIVEAWAYS IN THE FUTURE!

------------------------------------------
Can't wait? O.O Buy an account for just $1

Add me on skype: arkaniumlion if interested (Bulk Deals included)
Skype: eugem23
Number Between 1-50: 15
Why you want it: Same reason as before.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yep
1-50 : 25
Skype:arcanite03

Why? Because i want To play worldwide xD

Did you click Tnx/Rep: YES!
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
Well this will be the fourth PM giveaway i will be doing

Same as Before.

Requirements
Above 50 Posts
Joined NOT this month

Post Format
Skype:
Number Between 1-50:
Why you want it:
Did you click thanks/rep?:

People who do not meet the requirements will be ignored.

PLEASE THANK FOR MORE GIVEAWAYS IN THE FUTURE!
Bro, you just can't say to leave a thanks/rep, "People who do not meet the requirements will be ignored."
"- No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself." (3 day ban)
Quote Originally Posted by Fast View Post
Bro, you just can't say to leave a thanks/rep, "People who do not meet the requirements will be ignored."
"- No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself." (3 day ban)
i am not forcing them as long its an optional choice, it is not against the forum rules. Also, i never said they had to thank/rep to participate.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arcanite03 View Post
1-50 : 25
Skype:arcanite03

Why? Because i want To play worldwide xD

Did you click Tnx/Rep: YES!
You don't meet the requirements. Sorry.
Skype: teamkiller9000
Number: 26
Why I want it: I need more alt's to use for griefing
I hit the Rep button
Skype: tor.land
Number Between 1-50: 9
Why you want it: I would like to own my first one
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yes
Skype: bramoostzaan (u got me on skype)
Number Between 1-50: 7
Why you want it: I want it, because I need alts to play with all my friends and sometimes I'm a naughty boy with reconnecting flood >
Did you click thanks/rep?: I did thanks+rep
Just gonna push this to the top as don't want people to mistake number 3# giveaway as the current giveaway
Skype: iSnipedodac
Number Between 1-50: 38
Why you want it: I need 1 account for my friend...
Did you click thanks/rep?: Thanked
Skype: lordrickyz
Number Between 1-50: 18
Why you want it: I want a minecraft account. I can't buy one since i don't have neither paypal nor money. I really want to play with my friends
Did you click thanks/rep? of course buddy
Skype:mister_viet1
Number Between 1-50:38
Why you want it:Tired of cracked. I want to play on All servers. Make awesome Skins ect.
Did you click thanks/rep?:Both
Quote Originally Posted by lilgooksta816 View Post
Skype:mister_viet1
Number Between 1-50:38
Why you want it:Tired of cracked. I want to play on All servers. Make awesome Skins ect.
Did you click thanks/rep?:Both
sorry but you do not meet the requirements.
Skype: (you know my skype)
Number Between 1-50: 21
Why you want it: For my buddys
Did you click thanks/rep?:Eyup
Skype: ophantastic
Number Between 1-50: 17
Why you want it: So that I can enjoy minecraft with my friends. They are always talking about it, but I'm not able to join the,.
Did you click thanks/rep?: Yep!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?