Stream Trolling team?

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Stream Trolling team?
Anyone (WITH HACKS) want to join me in trolling streamers? I currently have no hacks and im not getting a bypass soon. I just want someone to give me a gun/vehicle and we just go mess up the stream. This guy gives out his server, may as well make things fun. He streams from 6-12 PM PST. I can troll for like the first hour, hour and a half of his stream. After that i got stuff with friends i do. So, if you're in... add me on skype : GoneForLunchOFFICIAL. When i get hacks it will be more fun, but for now im looking for a "Stream Sniper Trolling Team" you could say. Hope to see you soon!
This is a pathetic thing to do.
Let him play, stop ruining his stream.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
This is a pathetic thing to do.
Let him play, stop ruining his stream.
Didn't really need to post that now did you? I just like to mess w/ people. If you're not interested, dont comment.
Quote Originally Posted by GoneForLunch View Post
Didn't really need to post that now did you? I just like to mess w/ people. If you're not interested, dont comment.
Looks like no one's interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


Looks like no one's interested.
And you know what? Im okay with that.... I asked and no one wanted it. I dont even care if no one wants to troll a stream. Its just something i was asking.... calm down.
@TheTerroriser1 is right. Let the guy stream, he hasn't done anything to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
@TheTerroriser1 is right. Let the guy stream, he hasn't done anything to you.
Well he has... but okay. Its cool if you don't want to help.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
@TheTerroriser1 is right. Let the guy stream, he hasn't done anything to you.
... the forum has tons of leaked stuff that fuck with people in all kinds of way... hacking is meant to fuck with people's shit and day... why would you guys care about streamers? What if they are streaming to become famous and make money? Also what makes a streamer any different from a regular player? Just because they are streaming?

I could make so many more arguments against it, but I think the best one to make is the fact that the whole point of hacking is to fuck with other people... so why start caring about streamers?
Quote Originally Posted by GoneForLunch View Post
Well he has... but okay. Its cool if you don't want to help.
What did he do?
So you're stepping to his level by seeking revenge?
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


What did he do?
So you're stepping to his level by seeking revenge?
I am going to step down a level and seek revenge. Don't worry about what he did though. It isn't what matters here. He did something that really makes me mad, to me, and so i wanted to give him a run for his money. He wants to stream and invite people to play with him, I just wanted to make him have an adventure. Some one should close this thead....
Quote Originally Posted by GoneForLunch View Post
I am going to step down a level and seek revenge. Don't worry about what he did though. It isn't what matters here. He did something that really makes me mad, to me, and so i wanted to give him a run for his money. He wants to stream and invite people to play with him, I just wanted to make him have an adventure. Some one should close this thead....
Seeking revenge is stepping up to his level.
If I had hacks, I might wanted to join you.
But since I don't, I don't.
Would be awesome fun to do, sadly I have hacks for everythig EXCEPT DayZ atm :C
I might want to, but not fucking the stream up. I'd like to fuck with them in a friendly way, not killing them.. More or less helping them, i like helping people..
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
I might want to, but not fucking the stream up. I'd like to fuck with them in a friendly way, not killing them.. More or less helping them, i like helping people..
Me as well. Just make them run around freaking out and not kill them. They don't except hacked items though, so you cannot give them anything.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?