I need ideas...

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
I need ideas...
I need ideas for a program (.exe) that i could make
they need to be hacking related
Something you would pay for.
Be creative, so. How to be safe from hacks, ect.

Thankyou
Lol you want people to give you ideas for free so you can incorporate it into a program and sell it for money?
Quote Originally Posted by Laslod View Post
Lol you want people to give you ideas for free so you can incorporate it into a program and sell it for money?
Either that or he wants it the same quality as a program you would pay for?
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Either that or he wants it the same quality as a program you would pay for?
He'll definitely be selling it.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


He'll definitely be selling it.
Benefit of the doubt
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Either that or he wants it the same quality as a program you would pay for?
Well, I mean. If there good enough ideas, that are real...
I will give it to that person for free

Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Turn a banned key into a valid key.
I'd pay for that.
Now, If i could do that.
I would be a god.


And guys,
Im trying to get a program, That someone would pay for, So yes. High quality. Me being me, If i did sell it.
I would sell it cheap :P
Turn a banned key into a valid key.
I'd pay for that.
Not been in the DayZ section for a while but what about a working mpgh bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Calum98 View Post
Not been in the DayZ section for a while but what about a working mpgh bypass
It would require CONSTANT updates as battleye would patch it in updates every time.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post


It would require CONSTANT updates as battleye would patch it in updates every time.
Yea, Thats the thing about releasing scripts, REs , And bypasses here.
THEY GET DETECTED. Its because they basicly watch this section! Not for people abusing it
Some DayZ related tool without a rainbow-colored horse on every page would be nice. loljk

Seriously though? Something that isn't "key-related", something new like a menu-patcher/handler. For example, it sets it up for you, you can use it as a list where you can add/remove menus from your arma 2 oa folder, keep all your stuff sorted. Maybe have a box like "What .sqf do you want the program to load in-game?", i.e startup.sqf, and add it to a "DayZ_Settings.txt". I don't know, just some ideas.
Quote Originally Posted by R0dean View Post
Some DayZ related tool without a rainbow-colored horse on every page would be nice. loljk

Seriously though? Something that isn't "key-related", something new like a menu-patcher/handler. For example, it sets it up for you, you can use it as a list where you can add/remove menus from your arma 2 oa folder, keep all your stuff sorted. Maybe have a box like "What .sqf do you want the program to load in-game?", i.e startup.sqf, and add it to a "DayZ_Settings.txt". I don't know, just some ideas.
A program that auto updates menus would be really cool,
Problem 1. I need menus...
However, it would be a fun project. Sounds cool,
If anyone has menus that get updated very often, Contact me
Mpgh bypass would be awesome.
to kick people off there keys
Everyone loves extra security.

The forum is full of keyloggers/keystealers, and a new one appears every other day..

Since there are tons of idiots who actually downloads the unverifed files, how about making money out of them?

In other words, a software which runs in the background and monitors all other files that tries to access the regedit and change/view your cd key..

Basically an Antikeystealer?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us