MAT Cib Server Down | Way to solve it
Hey guys . since yesterday many of you may Disconnect [Dc] for a few times about 3 - 10 times dc .
This is cause a Ddoser to MAT server
Sever Ip : 14.192.68.11
Port Ip : 7451
Guess Who do it .
I am sorry to MAT players who are Playing MAT Yesterday Until Now .
The reason I'm doing this is a Insult islam religion Which is In this Picture [not mine]
as you can see the words there is : الل
I will keep On doing this .
Once again i am sorry .
How to Solved it
Credits : @Maroon5.
This is cause a Ddoser to MAT server
Sever Ip : 14.192.68.11
Port Ip : 7451
Guess Who do it .
I am sorry to MAT players who are Playing MAT Yesterday Until Now .
The reason I'm doing this is a Insult islam religion Which is In this Picture [not mine]
Pic
as you can see the words there is : الل
I will keep On doing this .
Once again i am sorry .
How to Solved it
- Open CMD
- Type "Ipconfig" , Hit ENTER
- Then Search for Ipv4
- kindly Type in "ping -t -l 26000 Your ip address"
- E.g : "Ping -t -l 26000 50.2.23.2"
- Then hit ENTER
TuT
1.
2.
3.

2.

3.
Credits : @Maroon5.

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)


