ROTMG Web engine 2

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
ROTMG Web engine 2
Well my new web engine is almost done / using new PHP framework
But I need someone to help me with the layout / CSS / Photoshop expert, if anyone interested contact me

Some preview

Also if you have any suggestions please post them here!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
ZBORNOX? Why you need to write things like "Sweeeeeeeeeet" in all codes etc.?

I think you need the Posts right?
Quote Originally Posted by Fightera100 View Post
ZBORNOX? Why you need to write things like "Sweeeeeeeeeet" in all codes etc.?

I think you need the Posts right?
Ahahha, no, I just wanted to support this guy for the awesome work, I've been waiting for this for so long!
Login panel form

It would be fun to have a realmeye for the pserver
Will look into it.
When you will release it ?!
In 1 week or even 2 dont really know
Wow looks nice (:
It will be free? c:
Quote Originally Posted by Ponyash View Post
Wow looks nice (:
It will be free? c:
Yes totally free
Hey there im a Graphic Designer write to me at skype : piotrdawno
Still looking for someone with photoshop skillz.
If you like my Photoshop Skills (Look at my avatar) then pm me ! (Just fun thats not all what i can do xD)
Added github repo / New pages

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?