QuestionS About C++

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
QuestionS About C++
I need an expert please to learn me how to create a Good Hack about C++.

Here is my question :
1. The hack people do, are they all the same ''structure'' ?
2. Where can I found the best tutorial you never see ?
3. Visual Basic C++ 2008 can do C++ and D3D, or D3D have nothing to do with C++ ?
4. Which website have always the new addresses and offsets ?
5. Finally, How can a hack be undetected ?

! Thanks Bro for helping me !
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
I need an expert please to learn me how to create a Good Hack about C++.

Here is my question :
1. The hack people do, are they all the same ''structure'' ?
2. Where can I found the best tutorial you never see ?
3. Visual Basic C++ 2008 can do C++ and D3D, or D3D have nothing to do with C++ ?
4. Which website have always the new addresses and offsets ?
5. Finally, How can a hack be undetected ?

! Thanks Bro for helping me !
1. That doesn't make any sense to me so I can't answer it.

2. If we never saw the tutorial how can we tell you where it is, just buy a good looking book.

3. You have to download the directx sdk and yes directx is C++.

4. You have to find your own most the time every now and then someone will post addresses.

5. If the way you coded it isn't picked up by an anticheat that's how.
My first question is : Do we have a pattern to follow to do a hack. All hack look like same ? The code is all the same, Not about menu but the ''Form'', The ''Body'' :P i don't know if you understand

For my 4 question : How can I know what is an Addresses that does exist ^^'' ?

And can I open a Hack detected and put it undetected, Just change the addresses and it's ok ?
Quote Originally Posted by killerld View Post
My first question is : Do we have a pattern to follow to do a hack. All hack look like same ? The code is all the same, Not about menu but the ''Form'', The ''Body'' :P i don't know if you understand

For my 4 question : How can I know what is an Addresses that does exist ^^'' ?

And can I open a Hack detected and put it undetected, Just change the addresses and it's ok ?
There is sort of a pattern to follow, like in warrock people just get an addy logger than do the same thing for each addy on an update, or say your hooking some D3D function you can do the same way on almost every directx game but some may detect it and others may not.

For some games people make addy loggers which basically are you run the game and the logger and get a log of addys, most are private though but they are easy to make. You don't really know if an addy exist unless you have seen someone else do something at that addy or you tryed/found it yourself.

It would be very unlikely to open a hack change the addys then use it again, for some games that works other it won't.
And how can I open .dll hack With Visual Basic C++ ?
Okay, I want to do a hack in D3D what I need ?
I have Visual Basic C++ and Directx SDK what more ?

and What I open
First off you need to know C++ fairly well, know basic directx.
Which is the best Ollydbg or Ida Pro ?
I like olly more others like ida. Its pretty much your own opinion.
and with Olly i will be able to open it and modify ?
Ya, but your not gunna open it up and see the C++ source or what ever language the file was coded in. Its gunna be in asm(assembly).
Can you answer me for this : I want to Open the .dll hack and change the addresses for new one. How I do and Which program I need ?
That is hard normally to do, I try not to use hard coded addys most the time and a lot of other coders don't also.

You would use olly or ida your choice, but your not gunna succeed. Try learning some reverse engineering first. Just google to find a tutorial.
Okay and I'm not sure about this. Which program I need to use ? Only Olly or Ida + Directx SDK
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us