[release/help] Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[release/Tuturial] Hacks
Here you go:

Credits to:
CRISSISHERO
Drgnforce9
Aswhooper
Neverborn
And Me

What i'm running:
Windows Vista Home Premium
Combat Arms in Compatibility mode: Windows XP SP2

*extract ALL the files
*MAKE A NEW FOLDER AND NAME IT WHATEVER
*PUT ALL THE FILES IN IT
*open perx(as admin for vista)
*(everything sold already be there)
*DO NOT! delete the text document PerX
*open up combat arms
*You should see a bunch of stuff pop up, along with a internet window. Exit the internet window.
*Change the speed from 2, to 1.39. DO NOT TOUCH SLEEPTIME. After every full game that you play, you can increase the speed by .01. For example, after playing 3 games you should be at 1.42. Do not go over 2, cause after that, you will lag.
*here you go!
PROOF: (taken from Crisishero)(not my account)(i hate one man army)


Virus Scan:The Dll'sJUST SO YOU KNOW THERE ARE 5 DLL'S THEREFORE A FALSE POSTITIVES
Virus Scan:The Text's
Virus Scan:PerX

SECOND TUTURIAL(chams only)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL THE FILES NEEDED ARE ATTACHED

I have a working hack.
EDIT: DOES NOT DISCONNECT I have been using this for days without dissconnecting
Features
*Player Chams
*Wepon chams
*WireFrame(not recomended to use)
*D3D chrosshair(does not work)
*Full bright

Recomended to be on (for least lag):
*Player Chams
*Wepon Chams
*Full Bright
For player/wepon chams you can only see the armor specialists are wearing.
EDIT: use insert to activate menu(in game or out)
EDIT:YOU CAN SEE EVERYONE BUT U CAN ONLY SEE THE ARMOR ON THE SPECIALIST

Instructions:
*Download PerX, Tnt Hack.dll
*Go into your System32 folder and copy and paste d3d9.dll onto your desktop
*Now open PerX injector (run as administraitor for vista)
*Where it says Gunz.exe type in Engine.exe
*Click Browse and select D3D9.dll and tnt Hack.dll(in that order)
*Now open CA and start it, at the bottom of PerX it should say d3d9.dll injected(1,2) then should say Tnt hack.dll injected(2,2)
*I am running vista and CA is in Windows XP SP2

IF YOU DO NOT TRUST MY FILES;
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THEM

Third Tuturial (speed hack)
*open PerX(admin for vista)
*browse for d3d9.dll and chocolate.dll hsheild breaker.dll and mfc71.dll
*Change the speed from 2, to 1.39. DO NOT TOUCH SLEEPTIME. After every full game that you play, you can increase the speed by .01. For example, after playing 3 games you should be at 1.42. Do not go over 2, cause after that, you will lag.
*open the game as adimin for vista
Dll's.rarattachment deleted · 238 downloads before removal
PerX.rarattachment deleted · 143 downloads before removal
Text's.rarattachment deleted · 113 downloads before removal
Thanks this is very useful

EDIT: dude whats up with the second photo 0 kills 12 deaths !??? and your hacking

shame on you!
woot first post and waiting for aprove
.. can you send me on pm the files ? D?D??D?D?D
I WANT HACK THIS NEXON GAMES SUCKSSSSSSSS!
u can wait like everyone else eliac
NO I CANT!!!! I CANT WAITTTT! Muhahaha ! ! I want hear the sound of the HEADSHOT!!! wHILE THEY MoviNG Muhahahaha i Scream For Hackssss!
muhahha i can hear them say "MERCEY!!!"
Quote Originally Posted by eliac View Post
NO I CANT!!!! I CANT WAITTTT! Muhahaha ! ! I want hear the sound of the HEADSHOT!!! wHILE THEY MoviNG Muhahahaha i Scream For Hackssss!
muhahha i can hear them say "MERCEY!!!"
can we like psyciologically evaluate this kid?
(i cant spell for my life)
u wont be able to hear them scream there is no chatting
Quote Originally Posted by eliac View Post
NO I CANT!!!! I CANT WAITTTT! Muhahaha ! ! I want hear the sound of the HEADSHOT!!! wHILE THEY MoviNG Muhahahaha i Scream For Hackssss!
muhahha i can hear them say "MERCEY!!!"
Comments like these make me want to cry.
Quote Originally Posted by formage View Post
can we like psyciologically evaluate this kid?
(i cant spell for my life)
u wont be able to hear them scream there is no chatting
lol formage your psychologically is only an i instead of an h

EDIT: WORKS FOR ME! +thx
Yes you right ... so what i can see the blood muhahaha!
This hack is patched ive been using this hack for over a month and now it doesnt work anymore
Quote Originally Posted by mageboyy View Post
This hack is patched ive been using this hack for over a month and now it doesnt work anymore
im sorry Mr. Choob but you just failed.
it does work i've been usin them for a LLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG time
I know how you feel man...
it doesnt seem to work for me it keeps closing before it even gets to the loading part
what did you do to get it to work?
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us