Hooked Memory Base [For Newbees]

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Hooked Memory Base [For Newbees]
Hi MPGH
i want to post a little memory base that i coded for all newbees here

It has simple a PushToConsole function and a simple Hook.

I hope with this i can help some peoples

this base is 100% undetected. The Only thing you should need to know is, how to do an dll that xtrap don't check

Virus Scans:
- VirusTotal
- Jotti

Credits:
- Microsoft
- XOR

Approve?
@BACKD00R @Austin @heythere123 @iSmexy

Memory Base by -[I]fLuX_mpgh.net.rar48 KB · 1,349 downloads Scanning…
First Blood Thanks iFlux Waiting for approval ^^
Ready, turned party posting base!
Inb4TonsOfHacks!
What features does this include
Quote Originally Posted by gomomo View Post
What features does this include
PTC -> WireFrame
2 bases posted and there is no hacks in cf section , OMG Where is the leechers !! :P
Happ leeching guys !!
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post
2 bases posted and there is no hacks in cf section , OMG Where is the leechers !! :P
Happ leeching guys !!
my base is not approved yet and the other base is an old one and don't work

we need to wait
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
my base is not approved yet and the other base is an old one and don't work

we need to wait
I didn't notice , Nah the other base works, and this base was the one used in canadafrost's hacks
Quote Originally Posted by ramo View Post

I didn't notice , Nah the other base works, and this base was the one used in canadafrost's hacks
Yea it was.
Approved, although I haven't looked at the file. If anything is wrong with it report the post.

Let the leech begin.
Good Job!***-.-'
@-[I]fLuX Sir when hack is injected then some thing Client MFC Application stop workng ...
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: crossfire.exe
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

and i know the crash is here !
Code:
HMODULE ntdll = GetModuleHandle(eNtDll);
DWORD adr_NtTerminateThread = (DWORD)GetProcAddress(ntdll,eNtTerminateThread);
pNtTerminateThread = (_ntTerminateThread)DetourFunction((PBYTE)adr_NtTerminateThread,(PBYTE)tHook);
Then i used this no crash but detect by xtrap ? Please Help how to fix it ^^ Thanks
Code:
//HMODULE ntdll = GetModuleHandle(eNtDll);
//DWORD adr_NtTerminateThread = (DWORD)GetProcAddress(ntdll,eNtTerminateThread);
pNtTerminateThread = (_ntTerminateThread)DetourFunction((PBYTE)HackCodes,(PBYTE)tHook);
Quote Originally Posted by viHackz View Post
@-[I]fLuX Sir when hack is injected then some thing Client MFC Application stop workng ...
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: crossfire.exe
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll

and i know the crash is here !
Code:
HMODULE ntdll = GetModuleHandle(eNtDll);
DWORD adr_NtTerminateThread = (DWORD)GetProcAddress(ntdll,eNtTerminateThread);
pNtTerminateThread = (_ntTerminateThread)DetourFunction((PBYTE)adr_NtTerminateThread,(PBYTE)tHook);
Then i used this no crash but detect by xtrap ? Please Help how to fix it ^^ Thanks
Code:
//HMODULE ntdll = GetModuleHandle(eNtDll);
//DWORD adr_NtTerminateThread = (DWORD)GetProcAddress(ntdll,eNtTerminateThread);
pNtTerminateThread = (_ntTerminateThread)DetourFunction((PBYTE)HackCodes,(PBYTE)tHook);
Update The Addies In PH
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?