Hooked Memory Base [For Newbees]
@-[I]fLuX When I inject it, CF will crash when loading map.Why?
@-[I]fLuX I fixed the crashing problem, but now PTC commands are not working. I mean the hacks doesn't work in game.
Very nice base, congrats!
I don't play CF, but I want to learn about detours, memory hooks and this stuff...
So I created a simple program just to simulate TerminateThread and hook this function.
But I couldn't understand exactly how does it work =/.
-Is that loop that you commented make while the Xtrap tries to close the thread? Or can the dll itself make the loop after one Teminate Thread attempt?
- Why does the app crash if you leave the HackCodes() blank?
Thank you!
I don't play CF, but I want to learn about detours, memory hooks and this stuff...
So I created a simple program just to simulate TerminateThread and hook this function.
But I couldn't understand exactly how does it work =/.
-Is that loop that you commented make while the Xtrap tries to close the thread? Or can the dll itself make the loop after one Teminate Thread attempt?
- Why does the app crash if you leave the HackCodes() blank?
Thank you!
nice job 

@-[I]fLuX
sorry but i updated the offsets/addy as you said
and i know how to do an dll that xtrap don't check [vmp way]
but it still detected for me
any help or tip
sorry but i updated the offsets/addy as you said
and i know how to do an dll that xtrap don't check [vmp way]
but it still detected for me
any help or tip
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Crossfire Coding Help & DiscussionBase for Memory Hack
5 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hackspb Kick corrupt file/memory (81353) for cod4 V1.7 with hacks.BE 4 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 HelpTrying to mind memory address for MW2 MP FOV
5 Combat Arms DiscussionsMHS Memory Address For HP, Damage .etcCR 1 Combat Arms HelpMemory Hacks FOR XP!
6





