PostMinecraft - High On LSD

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft - High On LSD
Hello there! I recently saw this new hack "Emerald" and discovered this LSD Drug feature and decided to make video of it, so hope you like it!





 
Song
Quote Originally Posted by sdkfnlsa View Post
nice
download?
I guess he is talking about this client

Btw. the music doesn't really fit.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
I guess he is talking about this client

Btw. the music doesn't really fit.
i like the LSD mod who is download?
Quote Originally Posted by sdkfnlsa View Post
i have already look i can not see the potion
Then you should ask the OP
Nice Video. It could use some work.
That looks sweet!
That's one way to make the most out of mods ^ ^
The devs might've added that as a joke who knows but anyways nice find!
LSD function was made in Xenon. Emerald, Kinky and etc. made on XENON src
Quote Originally Posted by gaminghack View Post
DISCO TIME
that is awesome its like the house is having a disco is there a download link for this somewhere ?
It doesn't really look how LSD might actually look. I wouldn't know though. It looks more like a "If everything was disco related" kind of thing to me.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?