Need a function for my AQW Bot
hi to everyone,
Let me introduce since im a noob in this forum.
I'm a old coder that usualy make bot for USF and maker of botting for money.
I'm recently coding now Bots for AQW and success some times and recently made a Bot for myself.
but, the problem is that im missing a function in my Bot that I would like to have.
that function is "get all drops" and would like to know how that part is made and would appreciate the codes.
for me to complete my bot and start somewhere.
thanks in advance,
have a nice day.
~Best regards~
Mitch1490
Let me introduce since im a noob in this forum.
I'm a old coder that usualy make bot for USF and maker of botting for money.
I'm recently coding now Bots for AQW and success some times and recently made a Bot for myself.
but, the problem is that im missing a function in my Bot that I would like to have.
that function is "get all drops" and would like to know how that part is made and would appreciate the codes.
for me to complete my bot and start somewhere.
thanks in advance,
have a nice day.
~Best regards~
Mitch1490


