.REZ uses

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
.REZ uses
I need the .REZ uses for each .REZ files in crossfire .REZ folder
Quote Originally Posted by FuneralBoy View Post
I need the .REZ uses for each .REZ files in crossfire .REZ folder
Good luck mate, over 100 rez files.
Get a rez decompiler, find out yoself.
GL Finding It.
Quote Originally Posted by FuneralBoy View Post
I need the .REZ uses for each .REZ files in crossfire .REZ folder
Why do you need it?
Quote Originally Posted by [V] View Post
Why do you need it?
Im gonna make a working rez hack.

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Every .REZ has tons of stuff in it , so you can't really know what each .REZ does.
You can try that by using CFREZ.exe (If you knew how to use it) and explore what each .REZ beholds , some has characters, weapons , boxes ......
What you can do with .REZ you can edit them using different programs and make hacks just as (Speed , No reload , Wallhack) It's patched but I have found a way around it , when i find another way ill share with you guys one of them.
I already know it
Wat does he need??
Every .REZ has tons of stuff in it , so you can't really know what each .REZ does.
You can try that by using CFREZ.exe (If you knew how to use it) and explore what each .REZ beholds , some has characters, weapons , boxes ......
What you can do with .REZ you can edit them using different programs and make hacks just as (Speed , No reload , Wallhack) It's patched but I have found a way around it , when i find another way ill share with you guys one of them.
IT will takes days to get all of them as ^ said...
use CFREZ its better
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us