SolvedNeed some explain :)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need some explain :)
Can anyone explain me how to get a BOOST in NFSW?
I have 0 boost and i need it
Buy, or earn by completing offers and s u r v e y s
Quote Originally Posted by bloxeris View Post
Buy, or earn by completing offers and s u r v e y s
Can't earn in game? Can just for a buy?
Quote Originally Posted by dEATH99 View Post
Can't earn in game? Can just for a buy?
Dont buy anything, I have spent at least 200 USD on boost and I can honestly say the cars you buy with in game cash are just as good as the ones that cost boost.
Yes, you can only buy it
Quote Originally Posted by bloxeris View Post
Yes, you can only buy it
maybe they give us some boost redeem codes -_-...
still waiting fo datttt
OKey,thanks all
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us