WTBCounter-Strike Global Offensive

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Counter-Strike Global Offensive
Hi! I would like to buy Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

I can also trade a steam account created January 24, 2007 with these games:
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes too)
Football Manager 2009
Deathmatch Classic
Ricochet
Quote Originally Posted by SioThaMan View Post
Hi! I would like to buy Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

I can also trade a steam account created January 24, 2007 with these games:
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes too)
Football Manager 2009
Deathmatch Classic
Ricochet
I can sell You a activation key on steam for 10$. Add me on skype; timecards.game
Quote Originally Posted by SioThaMan View Post
Hi! I would like to buy Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

I can also trade a steam account created January 24, 2007 with these games:
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero (Deleted Scenes too)
Football Manager 2009
Deathmatch Classic
Ricochet
All I have is an account with cs:go, mw2, borderlands, borderlands 2 and dota 2 and a few other games. Quote this post if you are interested so I can find back this thread. Also do PM me for my skype info so we can discuss things in there.
Quote Originally Posted by MoMoxx View Post
All I have is an account with cs:go, mw2, borderlands, borderlands 2 and dota 2 and a few other games. Quote this post if you are interested so I can find back this thread. Also do PM me for my skype info so we can discuss things in there.
PMed
10char
I have an account with BF:BC2, CS:GO, MW2. Would like to sell, not trade.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us