The Hunter

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
The Hunter
Hey guys,

So I've been playing this game for the past 2 days and noticed there is not one hack available for the latest version.

Just wondering what the interest would be in me completing this with the rest of the animals etc.



For the love of god, yes!

Could you possibly work on something with the ammo as well?
Ammo is server sided, can't really be fixed from what I can see. But I'm getting further:

When will this be released it would be so helpful
Quote Originally Posted by liquid.ace View Post
Hey guys,

So I've been playing this game for the past 2 days and noticed there is not one hack available for the latest version.

Just wondering what the interest would be in me completing this with the rest of the animals etc.



It would be great if you would release a hack here. I love this game, and a hack would make it even better.
is this ever going to be released? or am i waiting for nothing?
Quote Originally Posted by jshlve88 View Post
is this ever going to be released? or am i waiting for nothing?
I dont imagine these things can be made overnight man. its just one dude doing it, be patient
i wasn't trying to sound inpatient, its just the OP was 4 weeks ago so i wasn't sure if was actually going to be released
Hi there. I am looking for a hack for this game, if someone else is working on it? if someone has a hack for this game He asked me for information on priv. Thank you:]
The freeze hack and teleport animals hack from "The Hunter+4trn Hack Ammo/No Recoil" works.
It works during the latest patch(Nov 15, 2013) but I have only tried on a single player game, but those stats do count towards Hunter score, etc. Just have not tried on Multiplayer game but people seeing frozen animals everywhere would probably throw a red flag for any legit players lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Unrealownz View Post
The freeze hack and teleport animals hack from "The Hunter+4trn Hack Ammo/No Recoil" works.
It works during the latest patch(Nov 15, 2013) but I have only tried on a single player game, but those stats do count towards Hunter score, etc. Just have not tried on Multiplayer game but people seeing frozen animals everywhere would probably throw a red flag for any legit players lol.
Here is the link http://www.mpgh.net/forum/239-other-...no-recoil.html
any update?
yes! i need this soooo bad! even if it as simple as a wallhack for mule deer! I just bought a 3 month pass and i need as much help hunting as i can get!
I would love for the ESP, I could pay for it mate.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us