PostTribunal Bot (NA Server)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Tribunal Bot (NA Server)
Hey Guys, since the login screen has captcha now, I've did a new tribunal bot based on the Nofire's punish/pardon logic. (All credits to him)

I don't know shit about this language so my code sucks, but should work

Instructions:
1- Open file
2- Wait IE to Load (IE Must be in English)
3- Press start
4- Input user/pass/captcha on website press OK on the MsgBox to continue the bot.

Did for NA server only cuz I'm lazy as fuck and don't have EUNE / EUW / TUR / neither NA accounts to test.

The logs are very verbose, so if you guys have any problem let me know which msg on log screen are you stucked.

Virus scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1371590055/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...237d8ea28fb2b1

tribunalNA_mpgh.net.zip375 KB · 250 downloads 4/47 malicious
This shit* is a keylogger, he want to steal your password.
Quote Originally Posted by hack3241pro View Post
This shit* is a keylogger, he want to steal your password.
It's clean, I've checked the script.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
It's clean, I've checked the script.
How do you even know. Keylogger look like this and they get your password by entering your username and password. It will send it to them.
Quote Originally Posted by hack3241pro View Post
How do you even know. Keylogger look like this and they get your password by entering your username and password. It will send it to them.
I've decompiled the script and checked the code. It's a harmless interface for an IE window.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
I've decompiled the script and checked the code. It's a harmless interface for an IE window.
i dont mean virus, i mean he can steal our password and username for our account
You must scan the rar. file not the exe. file.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
You must scan the rar. file not the exe. file.
Done, sorry didn't knew about the rules.
testing now will post results
@rodrigo_ I'm have trouble with AutoitHacks Smurf Leveler V5, the same problem as you, when you get lvl 5 he tries to buy the boost again, how should I proceed?
Tnks
Quote Originally Posted by poplock View Post
@rodrigo_ I'm have trouble with AutoitHacks Smurf Leveler V5, the same problem as you, when you get lvl 5 he tries to buy the boost again, how should I proceed?
Tnks
Hi Poplock,

Like I said on the other topic, that smurf leveler is full of logical errors, first you need to take a screenshot of the 400 RP and replace both of rp.png and rp2.png on the image folder.
If you want to use it properly you must decompile it and fix the stuff.
I did a lot of improvements on that bot, and I'm running 175 / 200 games day.
Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo_ View Post
Hi Poplock,

Like I said on the other topic, that smurf leveler is full of logical errors, first you need to take a screenshot of the 400 RP and replace both of rp.png and rp2.png on the image folder.
If you want to use it properly you must decompile it and fix the stuff.
I did a lot of improvements on that bot, and I'm running 175 / 200 games day.
Hi rodrigo_.
Rodrigo I don't have these abilities, you could possibly tell me how it was compiled (. exe) that I seek any tutorials on the internet to do. Or if you can I would be very grateful if you give me your version without errors, I read that you have implemented self choice of rose and also automatically put the nickname.

Thank you.

If you can contact me via email a_bonin@outlook.com (a_bonin)

Tnks a lot.
Looks good, thanks for sharing
It works, kind of, IE is a hunk of shit tho and some cases will not load correctly and cause the bot to have an Array input error and crash.

why no one make this for Chrome or Firefox

Good job tho.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us