Outdated14.2 Auto nexus 40%

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
14.2 Auto nexus 40%
This is non hexed
Auto nexus at 40%
Numerical HP and MP
I will add more stuff later.


14.2 auto nexus Virus Scan's
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1371605922/
14.2 auto nexus.zip - Jotti's malware scan

14.2 auto nexus and Numerical HP MP Virus Scan's
14.2 auto nexus and Numerical HP MP.zip - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...8065/analysis/
14.2 auto nexus_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 213 downloads Scanning…
14.2 auto nexus and Numerical HP MP_mpgh.net.zip11.2 MB · 594 downloads Scanning…
I hope some coder can take your swf and put more stuff. Btw nice work, can't wait.
Quote Originally Posted by Dogecoin View Post
I hope some coder can take your swf and put more stuff. Btw nice work, can't wait.
i would if it was 30%
Quote Originally Posted by Dogecoin View Post
I hope some coder can take your swf and put more stuff. Btw nice work, can't wait.
I have more stuff just got lazy to put it in lol. I said I will add more later. And should I upload a 30% auto nexus too?
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I have more stuff just got lazy to put it in lol. I said I will add more later. And should I upload a 30% auto nexus too?
just add it into this thread
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I have more stuff just got lazy to put it in lol. I said I will add more later. And should I upload a 30% auto nexus too?
Of course 40% is too much :c
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
I have more stuff just got lazy to put it in lol. I said I will add more later. And should I upload a 30% auto nexus too?
YES. Or better yet, 25% or 20%
Can I get the source for Autonexus if you don't mind?
Man 40% is alot bro 30% should be good enough for anyone if anything most people perfer it to be lower then normal then higher Hope you get to add more stuff to the client such as auto-aim and debuff's.
Hey u how u hacked this? im trying to download the .swf client but i only can download a 5kb file wich does not even load the swf, it shows only kabams message saying "wrong version" in a black screen. If u explain me i think i could code some features. thanks
Quote Originally Posted by sapo420 View Post
Hey u how u hacked this? im trying to download the .swf client but i only can download a 5kb file wich does not even load the swf, it shows only kabams message saying "wrong version" in a black screen. If u explain me i think i could code some features. thanks
This Gave me Cancer...
Since nobody has done it @Hux @nilly :3
i will add all the mods i can : P
thanks dude cant wait for the final client
Quote Originally Posted by rghmodz View Post
Auto nexus at 40% is all it has.
my nigga
now make auto nexus 50%
dude, explain how u have downloaded the FRESH AGCLoader pls
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?