Underground hack with CE

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Underground hack with CE
Hello to all guys.
Today I show you this new hack called "Underground hack"
This hack will allow you to go under the maps of MAT with a few simple steps that will show you below:
1. Log on mat and go into a room
2. Open cheat engine
3. Select the process MAT.exe
4. Set value of 66279
5. Select your left to the last or the penultimate result by clicking twice
6. Change its value to 66269
7. Enjoy hack!

SUBA: Work
CIB: Need bypass 32 Bit - By Maroon5. | 64 Bit - By Maroon5.
AK: Not test
XShot: Not test

Windows 7 32 bit: Work
Windows 7 64 bit: Work
Windows XP: Not test
Windows 8: Not test

P.S.: As soon as I can I make a video

Sorry for the bad english, I'm Italian.
I know. It's only a simple tutorial
hard to try
must bypass first

btw thanks for info
No effect
.....................
Quote Originally Posted by s755301090 View Post
No effect
.....................
Try this hack at Huang Pu [Bomb Match]
I will try on windows 8 64 bit, see if it works.
this is the old hack, and work at Huangpu only (me think)
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
this is the old hack, and work at Huangpu only (me think)
Double answer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?