Exclamationneed help....

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
need help....
ok soooo
i got windows 7...
im mad becouse no hacks work for windows 7!!
idk why can some like tell me a valeue to change on hacks so they can work on windows 7??


btw i got a vip and it didnt work for windows 7 lmaooo
waste of money for me...
just to let ya know, we have a help thread....its at the very top of the Combat Arms forums.....this question should have gone there

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...lp-thread.html


try and change your compatibility mode on Combat Arms and Perx
Also try changing the names of the hacks and the folder they are in
sorrryy....
>.<
You could give me the VIP and I could maybe get you XP
well i cant rly give u vip becouse u need a licence thats registered to your ip address...
but i would if u could
PM me i can get you a pirated XP, can't post warez in forum....
no but i wanna keep windows 7..
lol well i dont but my dad does... u know...
Quote Originally Posted by czudej View Post
no but i wanna keep windows 7..
lol well i dont but my dad does... u know...

I have Window 7 too, it JUST LIKE VISTA. It'll work, I promise. You'll have to run it like people does in Vista. Trust me, it'll work!

Rather then run as Window 95, or Window 200, run it as Window XP SP2.
:3
Use this guide to install Windows XP on a flash drive: (At least I think that's what it does x])

Tut
mouzie- rly?? idk ima keep trying
that0n3guy- i dont want xp lol =P but thanx
Quote Originally Posted by czudej View Post
mouzie- rly?? idk ima keep trying
that0n3guy- i dont want xp lol =P but thanx
Yeah, it just like Vista, just more advance. When someone tell you VISTA only, thinks WINDOW 7 TOO, bitch.

It'll work.
I've got Windows 7 and all the hacks work. Make sure that you always right click PerX and run as administrator. Remember that Windows 7 is using the Windows Vista core, so it's pretty much Vista with plastic surgery. Run CA as the various hacks require (compatibility mode none, 2000 or 95 - most of the time it's 2000 for Vista or 7).

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...arms-hack.html

Try those hacks and see if they work.
People need to read my posts. xD

It like Vista, you don't need XP, or anything. Run it as they state to Vista users.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
People need to read my posts. xD

It like Vista, you don't need XP, or anything. Run it as they state to Vista users.
I read your posts, I just enjoy denying what you say

Nah, just kidding, I read it, but you posted a millisecond before me
oh thnx for help.. but lol with the vip thers just like some error with it so i canceled subscription lol
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us