Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    OK yes, AE are greedy assholes. Anyone else notice that the releases are getting worse and worse? and barely any work goes into the items in the Artist show case, but they still sell them for loads of AC?

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by animalidad01 View Post
    Nice one brah....dah .. btw Yeah you're right AExtra is just like Scamming because i know it's NOT ACCURATE At all? Ok when i finished one of the Offers there .. in MANOTAMY or whatever it called it cost 760 ac and i Swear i FINISHED THE OFFER With my Naked Eyes then i complain it to manotamy etc etc ..

And Yes AEntertainment have a POOR SECURING OF ACCOUNT You know why also? I know RPG games are just ALLOWING 1 E-mail per Account But NOT THE AEntertainment? Wanna know why? Because they want to make more Accounts just to make Bussiness .. Yeah everyone here know that its not just a Game its a BUSSINESS in General ..

Someday somebody will say no .. And Someday EVERYBODY WILL SAY STOP!
    This has happened to me to, several times. All these download and install crap, ******s, etc. They NEVER supply the AC that they promise. I have counted the AC SHOULD have earned, which has added up to a sum of over 10k AC. AE is full of crap and their games are going down the drain

Thanks
    Sorry for posting three times, but I'd like to address the whole beef with AExtras. AExtras is a source provided by the company to obtain AC's for free. It has become standard process for different MMOs to do something similar, and different companies such as Matomy and Super Rewards rose up to fill in this need. What happens is that we'll complete the individual offers that are supplied to us by these companies, they'll receive cash from the affiliates that validate our completion, then they'll send a portion of that cash to AE (Who gives us their virtual currency in return). If you don't receive the reward, it is due to a problem between the companies and their affiliates. When AE receives their cash, we receive our rewards immediately. Look at other gaming firms that use a similar process (such as Nexon), and you'll see that they team up with the exact same companies, those companies provide the exact same offers, and, once complete, you run the exact same chance of getting your reward.

And at the above poster, if you want to use the download offers I highly suggest getting Sandboxie. It downloads programs into a quarantined area of your computer in which the programs cant operate how they want to. Also, it provides an option to delete everything that you downloaded using the program with a single click.
    Last edited by dudepersonme; 06-20-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by dudepersonme View Post
    While it's not fair, it's unfortunately the case with a lot of internet games. If you look at most of their terms and conditions you'll see that they will claim no liability for any incidents related to the game. These are terms which we, as players, agree to when creating an account on their websites. But yet again, the point still stands that if he really cared about the account he probably should have reported it as hacked/cracked/stolen two years ago, before the new owner put a ton of money into it.
    what if he just remembered/found the name of his account ?
    i had an account (my first one ;-; ) and i was hacked (i mustve had an easy password D: )
    and when i came back my acs were gone so i rage quited i couldnt remember the name of that account so i made a new one
    maybe he just remembered the name or found it written down somewhere?
    just because they stole his account and they put money into that doesnt make it theirs.

hey i stole this baby and i raised it for 2 years so its mine now ( who needs logic when theres nonsense )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wild Noob Appeared View Post
    what if he just remembered/found the name of his account ?
    i had an account (my first one ;-; ) and i was hacked (i mustve had an easy password D: )
    and when i came back my acs were gone so i rage quited i couldnt remember the name of that account so i made a new one
    maybe he just remembered the name or found it written down somewhere?
    just because they stole his account and they put money into that doesnt make it theirs.

hey i stole this baby and i raised it for 2 years so its mine now ( who needs logic when theres nonsense )
    Difference being that the parents wouldn't wait 2 years to report the baby missing. If they did, that's actually a major criminal offence.

EDIT: At Below: The point I'm trying to make is that there is a huge difference of scale, and the comparison doesn't really work.
    Last edited by dudepersonme; 06-21-2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Don't feel like making a fourth or fifth post in this thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by dudepersonme View Post
    Difference being that the parents wouldn't wait 2 years to report the baby missing. If they did, that's actually a major criminal offence.
    you dont know what a comparison is do you....

on that note what if they had just found the stolen baby and the baby theif ( maybe he just found his username like i said before )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123